All Settled In

(Your POV)

  ~A Few Weeks Later~

  All of the boxes are unpacked. I finally have my own room, my own house, a calm living space.

  "DANTE YOU BETTER GIVE MY SOCK BACK RIGHT NOW!" Travis demanded downstairs.

  Well... sort of.

  "YOU IDIOT, IT'S MY SOCK!" Dante yelled back.

  "NO IT'S NOT! GIVE IT BACK!" Travis screamed.

  That's it.

  "IF YOU TWO DON'T SHUT UP RIGHT NOW, I'M NOT COOKING FOR A WEEK!"

  . . . . .

  Ah, silence. Much better.

  I know what you're thinking, and you're probably right. Yes, I live with Travis and Dante. Not my first choice, but the one I decided on. Aaron and Aphmau are living together, so that's a no. I can assure you that Kawaii~Chan has a shipping shrine of Garroth and I, so that's another no. Another person in Zane, Garroth, and Laurance's place would be a hassle and I don't know Lucinda too well.

  So, I live with Dante and Travis.

  But it's not as bad as you may think, actually. They actually consider me their sister.

  Travis peeked inside of my bedroom and I paused my show and took out my headphones, setting the laptop aside. "What's up?" I asked.

  He looked a little desperate. "Y-You're still going to cook for us, r-right..?" he asked hesitantly.

  I chuckled and shook my head, amused. "Yes, Travis. I'm still going to cook for you." He smiled. "And I have something to tell you~"

  He raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

  "I'm cooking tacos tonight!" I cheered.

  His face lit up. "Really?!"

  "Yes." He ran up and hugged me.

  "You're the best, (Y/N)! Thank you!" he gratefully said.

  I hugged back. "I know."

  (Garroth's POV)

  It still feels weird knowing that (Y/N) lives with Dante and Travis now.. I mean, what if they're bothering her with all of their stupid pick-up lines or even trying to... make a move on her..?

  Laurance groaned next to me and paused the T.V. "Stop worrying about Travis and Dante already."

  I tilted my head, confused. "How did you...?"

  "You've been worrying about it for the past couple weeks, dude. And your face says it all." I looked away. Laurance sighed. "Don't worry about it, Garroth. They know how much you like her and wouldn't do something like that to you or her. I know they flirt with a lot of girls, but they're good people."

  "I know, I-I just..." I sighed. "I can't help worrying. I worry a lot, you know..."

  "Well, if you really want to make sure nothing like that happens, why don't you ask her on a date?" My face heated up a lot at that suggestion.

  "I-I don't know, Laurance..."

  "Might as well, you know?" he said. There was a pause.

  "I... I'll wait for the right moment.."

  "There you go! That's a start!" he smiled. I smiled back.

  "Thanks."

  (Your POV)