Stuck at Home

(Garroth's POV)

  (Y/N) was sent out of the hospital not long after she talked to Iris and her family. (Y/N) and I both got the mother's phone number, just in case. The doctor prescribed some medicine for (Y/N) to take for a week before her head felt better.

  "Woah..!" (Y/N) said as she started to fall while we were on the way to my car. I caught her and held her up.

  "Don't worry, I got you." I reassured her. She looked up at me and smiled befofe we continued stumbling to the car. Eventually, we got back to the apartment. I lead her to the couch and she sat down, sighing.

  "Ugghh, why did that take so looong?" she whined. I just chuckled and sat down on the opposite couch.

  "Becaaause, you have a concussion." I responded.

  "WELL NO DUH!" she exclaimed. I laughed, clutching my stomach. "DON'T LAUGH AT MY PAIN!" she huffed as her cheeks puffed out and she crossed her arms. "Ugh... I hate you."

  "You love me."

  "No, I don't."

  "Yes, you do." I smirked and she looked away, both angry and embarrased. I just chuckled and pulled out my phone, scrolling through random stuff.

  (Your POV)

  How dare he.

  Hmph.

  A few minutes passed and I heard Garroth stand up, so I turned back around. "Hmm?" I hummed, confused.

  "My mommy- *AHEM* I mean, my mom texted me saying that she wants me to come with her to a meeting." Garroth explained.

  "A meeting? For what?" I asked.

  Garroth tilted his head. "My... parent's company..?"

  "Your parents have a company?"

  "...Do you know my last name..?"

  "Yes... Ro'Meave, correct?"

  He just stared at me for a few moments, waiting for me to say something. I stared back. "Have you heard of The Ro'Meave Corporation?"

  "I believe so, yes." He stared at me again. I stared back. Then, he facepalmed. "What?" I asked, confused.

  (Garroth's POV)

  (Y/N), you're great, but sometimes you can be SO OBLIVIOUS.

  (Your POV)

  "My family owns that company." Garroth explained.

  "OOOHHH that makes sense." I smiled as I laughed, slightly embarrased. Garroth just chuckled and ruffled my hair. "HEY! What was that for?!" I exclaimed as I was now sheilding my head with my arms. He just laughed and walked to the door.

  "See ya later, silly." Garroth said as he left, shutting the door behind him. I laughed a little, then started to think.

  Hmm... what to do..?

  I tapped my chin.

  Call Garroth? No, he just left.

  "Hmmmmm........... Yeah, I'm stumped." I admitted. "Maybe I should just take a nap, or something." I agreed on that and laid down on the couch.

  Okay, what makes me bored?

  "Politics-"

  And at that moment, (Y/N) got so bored out of her mind that she fell asleep.