What Should've Been Said A Long Time Ago.

Don't play the song yet!

  (Aaron's POV)

  (Y/N)? But... But why is she here? And why does she look so calm?! I quickly wiped my tears away from my face and looked away from her. I wanted to ask, 'Why are you here?', but is ended up coming out as, "What do you want." She sighed as she sat down next to me.

  "Aaron. We need to talk." she stated firmly.

  "What's there to talk about?" Everything that I said was cold. Part of me didn't want it to come out that way.

  "Don't be dumb, Aaron." I turned to face her, looking down as I towered over her. She didn't flinch. "You know that there's so much to talk about. You're in denial of what needs to be done. And what needs to be done right now is... please. Tell me what's gotten you so angry with me. What caused you to ignore me for all of these years, acting like I never even existed. You think I don't care, but.. I honestly do, Aaron... Please... Let's just talk." I was about to say another insult to her, but before I was able to, I saw the deep look of pain in her (E/C) eyes, and I couldn't say it.

  "Fine. Let's... talk."

  She gave me a smile with mixed emotions. Mainly pain and relief. "Thank you... S-So... why were so distant in high school and the past few days?" she asked, eagerly awaiting my answer. I sighed.

  "Mom and dad were so controlling, they still are, in a way. I wanted fight against them, to let them know that you and I were people too, and we deserved to live a normal life, just like everyone else. However.. you were listening to them. You did everything that they told you to do. Don't talk to anyone, be an outcast, pretty much, don't have a life. I felt like.. like I was fighting a war alone, and my only partner was captured and made prisoner. Why..... Why did you listen to them?" my voice got more firm as I went on, and as I finished, I realized that she had stopped smiling.

  "I-I.. I'm sorry, Aaron... I didn't know that you felt that way, but... I had reasons other than not wanting to get in trouble with mom and dad to act like that." she admitted as she looked down, as if she was filled with disappointment in herself.

  "Huh? What do you mean?"

  "I-I'm not.." she was struggling to talk, as if someone was strangling her. "N-Not, supposed... to t-tell anyone.."

  "What do you mean? Are you okay? Does your throat hurt or something?" She took a deep breath and looked at me.

  "I'm going to... tell you. As you know, um... Gene wasn't very good. He blackmailed me for my freshman year, and I couldn't do anything about it but wait until he graduated. During sophmore year, Sasha and Zenix were too unmotivated to mess with me, as they were sad that Gene was gone, but.. someone else took an.. 'interest'... in me." (Y/N) stopped. I could clearly tell that she was extremely uncomfortable. Her breath quickened.

  "Hey, hey. Calm down.. Take a breath, (Y/N). You don't need to continue if you feel too uncomfortable." I assured her. I told her that she didn't need to continue, but I knew her too well to know that she would stop here. There were a couple moments of silence before she stated the name that caused my heart to stop.

  "Ein."

  I sat there, unable to respond.

  Him?? How did I not know about this?!

  "H-He... He found out about me near the beginning of sophmore year.. Aph was kinda popular, since she was alpha and all, and I knew they were good 'friends', so I didn't think that he was bad, but.. I was wrong.."