You Made A WHAT?!

New thing you need to know...
(S/N) = Ship Name... I'm sowwy (~^o^)~

  (Aphmau's POV)

  I woke up on the small couch next to Aaron. He had his arm wrapped around me. Heat rose to my cheeks as I looked at his sleeping face. Then... I booped his nose.

  "Boop." I whispered. He didn't move. "Hrm..." I thought. I flicked his nose. "Flick." Still nothing. I poked his cheek repeatedly. "Aaron, wake up." I spoke more firmly. Once again, nothing. A groan escaped my mouth as I stopped poking my cheek and thought. I suddenly got an idea. I leaned over to his ear and whispered...

  "Aaron, I want babies."

  "WHASDJEHN-" he babbled as he woke up and fell off of the bed. I giggled.

  "That's what you get for being such a heavy sleeper." I laughed.

  "Why'd you wake me up right now anyway? Everyone else is still asleep..." he whined as he sleepily rubbed his eyes.

  "We need to check on Garroth and (Y/N), remember? That was part of the plan last night." I reminded him.

  "Oh yeah, right. Who are the people that wanna check again?"

  "Pretty much all the girls."

  "Then why'd you wake me up?" he asked, irritated.

  "Because, you were keeping me prisoner in your arms, I had to get out somehow~" I told him inmocently.

  "Tch..."

  "Hey, shut up. Now help me wake up the girls!"

  "Can I sleep after that?"

  "Sure, whatever. Go!" He groaned and picked himself up off the floor, going to wake the girls up. I woke them up too. Once they were all awake, Aaron went back to the couch, and the four of us peeked inside of (Y/N)'s bedroom. Inside, we saw Garroth holding (Y/N) close, while she was nuzzled in his chest. His bare chest.

  We all squealed quietly and took a million pictures. "Okay girls, our work here is done. Let's go." I told them. They nodded and we left the room, quietly shutting the door.

  (Time Skip 8D)

  (Garroth's POV)

  I woke up with (Y/N) in my arms. I couldn't help but smile. She looked so adorable.

  That was the best sleep I've ever had...

  We stayed like that for about thirty minutes until I decided to wake her up. "(Y/N)..." I whispered. Nothing. "Hey (Y/N), wake up." I said a little louder as I nudged her. She shifted and grumbled before her eyes fluttered open and looked at me. Both of our faces turned beet red, but we didn't move.

  "G-Good morning..." she mumbled.

  "Good morning to you t-too..." I mumbled back. I let go of her and we both rolled on our backs.

  After a few long, silent moments, (Y/N) spoke. "W-Well, that was an awkward dare, h-heh..."

  "Yeah..." I agreed. We both sat up and I picked up my phone to check the time. My eyes widened and (Y/N) noticed.

  "What's wrong?" she asked, a bit concerned.

  "It's... two in the afternoon..." Her eyes widened as well.

  "What?! We slept for that long?!"

  "I guess so..." I sighed. (Y/N) crawled off of the bed and walked toward the door.