Garroth's New Friend

~About A Week Later~

  (You guys are NOT gonna like this chapter.)

  (Your POV)

  Garroth asked me to hang out at his place today since Laurance and Zane won't be there. We haven't really been able to hang out much lately, so I'm actually pretty excited. I mean, he is my best friend.

  After I got ready, I walked over to his house and knocked on the door. He answered it. "Hey, (Y/N)!" Garroth greeted, smiling.

  "Hi, Garroth." I greeted as I hugged him. He hugged back warmly. We both let go after a few moments and he let me inside, shutting the door behind me. As I set my bag down, I saw someone sitting on the couch with long blonde hair. Garroth must've noticed my confused expression.

  "(Y/N), I wanted to introduce you to someone." he explained.

  "Oh, okay!" I said as I walked over to the couch to see the person. Her hair was down to her waist and she had piercing green eyes.

  She looks a little intimidating... No, stop. Don't be rude, (Y/N). Get to know her first.

  "(Y/N), I want you to meet Madison. Madison, this is (Y/N)." Garroth introduced us.

  I gave her a kind smile. "It's nice to meet you, Madison," I greeted as I held out my hand. She shook my hand, almost crushing it in the process.

  "You too," she said simply, freeing my hand from her deathly grip.

  "I met Madison at the mall the other day at the yogurt place. We actually have a lot in common and we became friends," Garroth explained to me.

  "Oh, that's nice," I said, smiling. Garroth turned to her.

  "And I met (Y/N) when-"

  "Can we watch a movie or something?" she interrupted him.

  "Uh, s-sure," he agreed.

  That was a little rude, wasn't it?

  Madison was sitting in the middle of the couch so I had to sit on one side of her, Garroth sitting on the other. Garroth chose a movie and started it. Throughout the movie, Madison and Garroth were whispering things to each other and giggling.

  What are they whispering about? Are they saying something about me...? No, no, don't think that. They're probably just talking about the movie.. Without me...

  This continued until the movie came to an end. Not a single word was said to me by either of them. Of course I don't mind them being friends and talking to each other, but if they just ignore me this entire time, what's the point of me being here...?

  "Wanna watch another movie?" Garroth asked.

  "A-Actually, I think I'm gonna go..." I said.

  "What? Why?" Garroth inquired.

  "I'm... tired."

  "Oh..."

  I quickly stood up and grabbed my bad, heading for the door. "Bye."

  "Goodbye..."

  I walked out, shutting the door behind me, and heading for my house.

  What was the point of inviting me..? If he didn't want me there, he could've just said so...

  My thoughts still racing, I walked into my house, setting my bag down. I immediately knew that Travis and Dante were on the couch without even looking.