Open Your Eyes.

(Lucinda's POV)

  I was walking along the sidewalk, talking with Lizzie, when I saw (Y/N) rushing to Garroth, Laurance, and Zane's house. It gave me a bad feeling. A witch's sense.

  "I feel it too..." Lizzie said before I was even able to ask. I nodded as (Y/N) was let into the house. We both stopped in our tracks. "Something is going on.."

  "Definitely. Nothing good, either." I responded. I saw Lizzie's expression quickly change from worry to anger as we both saw Madison walking down the sidewalk, to Garroth's house, a smirk plastered on her face. I frowned.

  We heard arguing from his house as Madison just strolled inside, helping herself. I was about to cross the street to see what was going on when I saw a distressed (Y/N) bolt out and run down the sidewalk. "(Y/N), wait...!" Lizzie tried to yell after her, even after knowing it was no use. We both ran across the street and stormed into that idiot's house.

  "Garroth!" Lizzie yelled sharply. Garroth jumped and looked over. She walked over to him and slapped him so hard the entire neighborhood must have heard it. "What in Irene's name have you done?!"

  "Hey! Don't speak to him that way!" Madison yelled. We both glared at her, magic radiating from the both of us. Vines began to grow at her feet and up to her shoulders, constricting her and growing tighter each second.

  "Tell the truth." Liz and I ordered.

  "There is nothing to tell!" she yelled.

  "Hey, let her go!" Garroth insisted.

  "What is going on?!" Dante yelled as he and Travis ran in.

  Lizzie growled at Madison. "I know a lying gold digger when I see one!" she snapped.

  "Gold digger..?" Travis said.

  "I get it..." I mumbled to myself. Masidon was smirking a tiny bit.

  "It looks like you caught me." she admitted.

  "And YOU!" Lizzie whipped around to face Garroth, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him down to her level. "You choose to believe a rude, lying, gold-digging freak that you've known for a matter of weeks over a person you have grown to trust over months and believe you may love?!" she barked angrily. "OPEN YOUR EYES!"

                        ◇ ~○♡○~◇

  (Your POV)

  "Open your eyes." I said to myself as I let out a shaky breath. They fluttered open and I saw the same image of myself in the mirror that I despise so much. Yes, I had heavy bags under my eyes and my expression was dull and meaningless. But that isn't what I meant.

  My head lowered in disappointment. "It's been a week and they still haven't turned back..." I mumbled to myself as I stared at the bright red orbs in the mirror. It confused me more than anything. My eyes usually turn red when I am feeling a strong negative emotion. Normally it would make sense, considering what happened, but I didn't feel a thing. Sure, I was definitely hurt for the first couple of days, but I just felt empty afterwards. Not one single tear had left my eyes, or entered them, for that matter. Yet my eyes were still red.

  Is there something wrong with me?

  Yes.

  Do I care?

  No.

  Should I?

  Probably.