It's Time.

(IMPORTANT A/N, PLEASE READ

Hey, it's been a while. And I apologize for that. To get to the point, this will be the last chapter of this book. I am losing interest in x readers and falling out of this fandom, but I don't want to leave you guys on a cliffhanger. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate x readers and Aphmau will always have a place in my heart. I guess her recent uploads just don't appeal to me compared to her old ones and I've been interested in new things that cause me to stray away, in a sense.. Anyway, let's get to the chapter you've all been waiting and asking for. Also, get ready for some major feels. Make sure to take your time, lightning readers, you'll want to really take this in.

P.S.
I also apologize if there are any inconsistencies, it has been a while since I have updated. ;-;)

  (Your POV)

  I've been nervous to confront Garroth, but I would never admit it. Travis stayed to keep me company for a little while before having to go back home so nothing seemed suspicious.

  Quit stalling, (Y/N)... It's time.

  I slowly picked up my phone and clicked on Garroth's contact, then-

  ...my phone started ringing.

  Mama Aphmau

  Sylvanna..? Why is she calling..?

  ...

  I answered. "Hello...?" I quietly and hesitantly said.

  "Oh, thank Irene you answered!" Sylvana exclaimed. "Can you tell me why Aaron blocked my Mija on his phone?!"

  "Blocked...?" I spoke to myself, confused.

  "Are you with him? Can you tell him to man up and speak to my daughter?!"

  "M-Miss," I stuttered, "I understand that they're in a fight, but I can't imagine Aaron blocking Aphmau on his-"

  And then it hit me.

  Mom.

  "Sweetie? Hello?" Sylvana snapped me out of my realization.

  "Where are you right now?" I asked.

  "Zianna and I are on the way to the Lycan household, why?"

  "I'm coming too."

  ~Later~

  I told Sylvana not to wait for me. When I got there, Aaron was already walking out of the house.

  Dang, I missed Mom getting owned.

  He looked deep in thought. I rushed over to him and hugged him without a word. That seemed to hit him hard because he hugged back tightly, crying a little. "I-I'm sorry, (Y/N).. I should have listened to you... I should have left sooner..."

  "Shh... It's okay, Aaron... It's not your fault..." I said gently.

  He took a minute to calm down, but I made sure he did before letting go. Then I saw Zianna rushing over to me. "(Y/N)! I was hoping to see you here too..!" she exclaimed, looking a bit desperate.

  "Huh...?" I said, a bit startled.

  "My GarGar is having such a hard time knowing that he hurt you..! He didn't mean it, I swear..! I just can't bear seeing him so hurt...! So please, at least try talking to him...? That is all I can ask for..."

  I was a little shocked. "Y-Yeah, of course.. I was about to before I came here.." I explained.

  Before she could respond, I heard another voice, coming from the house. "(Y/N)?"