Left On 'Read'

(Your POV)

  It's been a couple days since I met Madison and Garroth hasn't been talking to me as much as he usually does... I just continued to reread the conversation on my phone that I had read a hundred times already.

  Me: Hey!

  Me: Wanna maybe hang out soon?

  GarGar: Sorry, I have plans

  Me: again..?

  GarGar: sorry

  Me: it's okay! Maybe another time, then? <READ>

  I frowned. "Why doesn't he want to talk to me anymore...?" I thought aloud. I was laying on my bed. I set my phone to the side, sighing, and stared at the ceiling, being left with nothing but my thoughts.

  Does he not want to be friends anymore, or something...? Is he avoiding me on purpose...? Maybe I should call him...

  I picked up my phone, about to call him, but I glanced at the time and immediately stopped.

  It's already two in the morning...? How long have I even been here...?

  I just put my phone back down, staring at the ceiling again.

  Did I do something wrong?

  The thoughts kept flooding my mind.

  Did I upset him..?

  Stop. Don't do this again.

  Is he angry at me...?

  Don't let it get to you.

  Does he... hate me...?

  . . . . .

  .....Of course he does.

  ~The Next Morning~

  I told myself this wouldn't happen again. No more breakdowns. No more crying. No more being weak.

  ...But I couldn't do it. I tried. But could you really blame me? The one person who's always been by my side since the day we met, helping me up when I fall down, beating my sadness into the ground, doesn't want to be around me or even interact with me.

  The only person who's been blaming me is myself.

  You idiot.

  He wants nothing to do with you after everything you've done.

  "../N)..."

  He hates you with all of his being. So does everyone else. You should just leave.

  "..(Y/N)..."

  Leave and NEVER come back. NO ONE EVER WANTED YOU HERE.

  "(Y/N)!" Travis yelled. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over at him. He quickly rushed over to my bedside. "My Irene, you look terrible! Did you sleep?!"

  "Heh... I always look terrible..." I responded with a weak smile, completely avoiding the question.

  "(Y/N), we both know that's not true. Are you okay..? Can I get you anything...?" he asked gently.

  "Water, please...?" I asked. He nodded and hurried out of the room.

  Is it already morning...?