1- No choices

Seokjin sighed as he enter his house. Body was filled with exhaustion and fatigue. The workshop took all day and seokjin was definitely drained. He just wanna magical teleport to his room and feel the heaven on his bed. Since he worked as a head instructor/ acting coach (he has quite a name in a acting industry for coaching many famous actor and actresses) at a famous entertainment company solely base on acting not music.

Just as soon has he went up the stairs. He heard his mom's shouting for his name. The voice seemed to come from his room so he hurried to his mom.

When he got there, he saw luggages and suitcases being laid across the floor of his room. He couldnt help but gasp and furrowed his eyebrows as his mom was ordering the butlers to drop some more luggages.

"Mom? What are you doing in my room, what's with all this? Are we moving?" He asked his agony. All he wanted to do was NAP not seeing all these messy stuff across his room

"Well, son. I forgot to tell you about this but starting from tomorrow you'll be living with my friend's son, Kim Namjoon" his mom replied with a motherly grin.

"WHAT? Why would i? Who is namjoon?" Many questions swimming in his head and Everything was so hard to comprehend.

"Let mom rephrases that" Seokjin's mom cleared her throat "you will get married with my friend's son, Kim Namjoon"

Seokjin's eyes were wide open. The word married slapped him in the face. It was worst than when his mom said live with.

The boy immediately protested  "MOM! Why would i marry that guy!" He said almost shouting. His face was all red from the wrath. Who can handle being told that you would be married off to someone you never know...TOMORROW. "I'm not gonna do it. I'm not going to marry whatever dude of whatever friend of yours" seokjin paused as he softened his tone a little "mom..i dont know him" he added. Almost crying

Seokjin mom slowly went up to him and sooth the boy with warm hug "son, i'm sorry for not telling you..mom and dad just discussed about this matter a few days ago too..we have our reasons.." she looked almost sad. She was happy that her son was married to her friend's son which she knew was a capable guy, in accordance of her friend, for seokjin but seeing her son all down and sad was also hard for her to cope. She didnt really want to give away her son either bur somehow..she thought maybe it was for the best

Seokjin peeled off from his mom wiping his tears off "can you tell me the reasons"

"Well...actually your dad's company was on a verge of bankruptcy. The new plan failed and he had been stressing out about it. And i knew a friend whose husband also owns on a company. He and I went to them and somehow tried to convince them to invest in our company, to save our company. Since they run an entertainment company it was easier for promotions" his mom explained

"But what does it have anything to do with my marriage"

His mom exhaled "well, my friend..you also know her, right? Mrs. Kim Yoojung"

Seokjin nodded "yes, mom...she also treated me like her son"

His mom nodded "that's her.. she wants you to marry her son who just came from america a few months ago. She told us that his attitude was too much to bare she wanted him to marry someone that would soften that kid up a bit and she likes you very much seokjin. since her husband agreed to save our company, we couldn't refuse her request. Please son, understand this. If our company went bankrupt your what would your big brother have. He is an heir of our company" seokjin mom patted seokjin's back trying to explain everything so seokjin would understand

Seokjin snorted his tears away but the red nose and eyes were still visible "it's okay, mom..i get it..i'll marry him"

Seokjin just locked himself in his room, skipping dinner after the news. Ever since he was young, all he dreamt about was having a family with someone he really loves..and children but his life took an unexpected turn as tomorrow, everything will change completely.

〆〆〆〆

"WHAT?" Namjoon got off the sofa as he furrowed his brows and exclaimed.

"I dont accept any NOs or refusal. This is my decision" his mom sat gracefully in front of him sipping her hot tea in a fancy cup

"What the fuck mom? You cant make me marry someone i dont know, and a dude?" Namjoon dropped himself back on the sofa exhaling deeply.

"Watch your mouth, son. With this attitude of yours i dont think you will gain any respect from your employees. Remember, you are an heir of KNS entertainment, one of the largest entertainment company in south korea" his mom lectured "and dont you 'a dude?' With me" she mimic's namjoon voice "he is a fine boy. I bet you'll love him after you see him. He is gorgeous"

"I dont care" he clicked his tongue "i dont care how gorgeous he is, mom. Im not gay"

(A/n: as i said in the synopsis altho there arent any homophobic, ppl still have their own sexuality. Different people, different preferences)

"Oh you will. Just trust me" his mom took another sip. "Regardless of your opinion, you two will sign a marriage certificate tomorrow. About the wedding ceremony, it's nothing to rush, we can celebrate your wedding later on in life."

Namjoon rolled his eyes "at least I won't have to smile for photos and greet our relatives or putting an act"

"That's all i wanna tell you." She began to stood up, adjusting her dress "remember, namjoon. If you pull anything stupid, your cars, your house, credit cards and valuable personal properties will be confiscated. I cant wait for you to change that childish attitude of yours. Wake up early tomorrow and go to my house" she ended her words then her bodyguards accompanied her back to her car.

Hi lmao. I hope you lyk the story thus far xD