23: Steal The Sun

"And when the dawn breaks down the day
I might have less than none
I wont be lost inside yesterday
Cause no one can oh no steal the sun"
MIYAVI- Steal the sun
______

Words cant express how sorry i am for the lack of responsibility and inconsistent updates of this fanfic. I got caught up with life. Exams were in my face. Im currently in my hotel alone for my school trip lmao i skipped a whole event in order to update. When i see people desperately asked me to update i felt burdened because i have ONE JOB and I failed at it but at the same time i'm thankful that people are actually interested in my stories TT but im sorrrryyyyyyyyyyy i know how it feels like cuz im an active wattpad reader myself. But here's another long ass chap

Ps. Thank you so So damn much for 10k. My lazyass don't deserve this

Unrevised.
———-

Namjoon rushed out. Seokjin afterward just collected the dishes and wash them. Of course he was offered by the maid to help but he refused the offer. After all, it was just two plates. Why bother other people to do it for you.

As always, seokjin was having his existential crisis where he didnt know what to do the whole day. He still had another month till he go back to work and the only friends he could think of were sandeul and Jimin but Sandeul is currently promoting for his group's comeback so that was already a no. And Jimin..was probably in his studio teaching dance classes.

Everyone had a life and thrill career except for seokjin. Dont get him wrong, he loved his job. It was everything he could ask for but it got dull and boring sometimes. The actor trainees in his company he was affiliated to were, you could say, already mastered their skills so every class was literally the same lesson over and over.

He sighed as he slumped back on his bed scrolling through his sns. Everything was also out of topic and cringey.

Incoming call
Chimin
Decline         Accept

Brows slightly arched at the contact, the male accepted the call and brought his phone to his ears

"Hello, my favorite dongsaeng" seokjin said.

"Hyung~" a high pitched voice chirped. It sounded so adorable every time seokjin heard it. No wonder yoongi's so whipped.

"Hyung. Can you come over to my studio? Are you free at the moment?"

"Good timing, i was just about to explode from boredom. What is it about though"

"It's about the wedding theme..yoongi hyung allowed me to take care of it..and.. i cant choose"

"I'm happy to help. But isnt this something that you and your partner should decide?"

"We did but it was still unsettled. Yoongi hyung's always busy at his studio. Though he did apologize for it"

"Okay then, be there soon" said the elder as he hung up the phone taking a few deep breathe, eyeing ofd the ceiling and finally got up

Seokjin immediately grabbed his car key which he just realized that he hadnt been driving much.

Arrving at The Park Studio, Seokjin automatically made his way up to the office. This time he knew that yoongi and jimin are definitely not making out in the office like his earlier visits since yoongi also rushed out to the company like Namjoon did. Just the memories of it made him shiver.