11. As If In Dreams

"As if in a dream, I can't turn the memories back
As if in a dream, Everything fades
I try to bring it up again, But I can't even remember the back of you"
JBJ- As if in dreams
____

Namjoon pulled up at his Father's company, which will be Inherited to him soon. It wasnt anything serious, he just wanted to visit yoongi and bunch of colleagues there since he hadnt been here in a while. Yes, he produced some songs for their idol groups and artists but he wasnt an executive producer, yoongi was.

He and Seokjin got off the after parking in a reserved lot for prominent people of thr company. He planned to also visit his dad but it seemed like he wasnt in the country.

Namjoon headed straight toward the elevator, didnt bother to look out for Seokjin who was obviously new to the whole experience. The company was so big. Heck, he might get lost if he didnt stick to Namjoon.

"Namjoon ssi, slow down! You're walking way too fast" Seokjin who was barely catching up said.

"Walk faster. It's not like you have short legs for god's sake" Namjoon replied as they both managed to enter the elevator. Namjoon pressed the button to the 7th floor, which was a floor for producing artists. "And also, stop calling me namjoon ssi, i always forget to tell you this but hearing it everyday is um...a bit unpleasant. It sounds weird"

Namjoon was still not accustomed to korea's hierarchy and Manner even though he had returned for months now, since everyone always called him by his name in America.

"We technically already befriended each other, no need the formalities. Heck, you're older than me" namjoon crunched up his face. He was still not used to the fact that Seokjin is older than him

Seokjin raised his eyebrows cheekily "oh? You should call me hyung then"

"Pff, no way. I'm taller than you. Anyone who sees us would think that i'm older" Namjoon said and returned a cheeky smirk toward Seokjin but he suddenly remembered the boy he used to say that to. His chest grew tighter every second but he did his best to let it pass.

"Fine." Seokjin slightly pouted then look away with a hint of eyeroll. Disrespectful brat.

As they made their way through the 7th floor, Seokjin recalled the conversation in the elevator for some random reason.

"Pff, no way. I'm taller than you. Anyone who sees us would think that i'm older"

The sentences causes his head to screech again. It was a high pitched Tinnitus sound wave pushed inside his brain that caused slight pain but he tried to ignore it. He didnt get why he had been experiencing the pain a lot these days, Only these days. Everything was weird whenever he tried to recall something or when there were something that he thought was familiar. But the weirder thing was whenever the pain rose, his chest would also tighten that he wanted to cry, it was the same feeling from 13 years ago when he woke up on the hospital bed.

Seokjin froze behind Namjoon, still clutching his head and his face slightly crunched up.

Namjoon who was turning sideway to one of the room and knocked on the door but he noticed Seokjin who was far behind

"Hey, Seokjin" he half shouted. Seokjin releasd himself and jumped a bit "are..you okay?" He furrowed his brows in concern

"Yeah, i'm fine" he tried to give a reassuring grin while slightly panted

"Are you really okay?" He asked one more time as he held onto the door knob.

Seokjin nodded then walked toward the younger boy. I think i'll go see my doctor after this