16. A Lie

"I say this again
But I think this is it for us
You say, please meet someone good
I guess our love was more shallow than I thought"
B1A4- A lie
______

My exams are over thank YOU JISOOS

Seokjin and Namjoon both had a mini debate about where to eat for lunch. Namjoon suggested ramen but seokjin suggested street foods. Of course Namjoon would object to the idea, he had never eaten street food before. Too fancy for those foods but due to seokjin's endless ranting, they decided to just eat at the local street food to shut Seokjin up.

Namjoon pulled up at the a small yet crowded stalls of foods. He was immediately cringing at the lack of hygiene and coordination. He got off the car and receive a few stares from people here and there. Who wouldnt stare? When two good looking men emerging from an expensive car approaching a mere street food stall.

Seokjin found a place and beckoned the younger to seat down on a small stable. Since they were tall, they were almost crouching.

"This is so uncomfortable. I told you just go to a ramen shop that I recommend"complained namjoon

"You mean the shop that costs 10$ per bowl? No thanks. You look so disgusted though..dont tell me this is your first time eating commoner's food" seokjin raised his eyebrows, testing the boy's patient.

"Well, yeah. Basically" namjoon shrugged

"What?" The older gasped a bit. Genuinely surprised "spoiled brat"

"Shut up. People have preferences. Besides, i've only been in korea for a nearly half a year." Said namjoon. "Now let's stop talking and give me the menu" he added as he furrowed his brows "i need to leave this place asap"

"Sir, no one will serve you the menu. Get your butt off and choose the food on each stalls" seokjin hissed

"What? That sounds like a pain in the ass" namjoon exclaimed, sounding irritated

"Come on. Think of it as...a buffet at a fancy restaurant" said Seokjin

Namjoon looked around the area and slightly crunched up his face "no way!"

"Fine" the older one sighed. He's acting like a big baby and mentally rolled his eyes "i'll pick some of my favorite food for you to try. Just sit here" the older said as he got off the seat.

"Sure"

A few minutes later, Seokjin returned to the table with a plate full of food. He placed a dish in front of Namjoon and one for him then went back to the stalls to pick up more food.

"There. Kimchi fried rice is my favorite from this place..try it" Seokjin said as he organized the small table to fit all the food he had bought while scowling on his food.

The younger then raised his eyebrows. Really skeptical of how it'd taste like. He scooped a fair amount onto his spoon and took a bite. His eyebrows perked up again and of course, Seokjin noticed it. He mentally patted himself on the shoulder

"So..? Does it taste alright?" Seokjin asked

Namjoon cleared his throat as he positioned himself in a more comfortable posture, pushing his bottom lips out "not bad" said the younger. He must admit, it taste great but it wasnt like he's gonna show it.

"Oh..really. Just not bad?" Seokjin asked for reassurance. He was sort of upset because he thought he wanna show off his favorite food

"Yeah. Why?" The younger asked. Being a tease he was.

"It's..nothing" seokjin shook his head and continued with his food.

Seokjin was so hungry, he couldnt stop shoving food into his mouth. It had been months since he properly ate food like this. The drumsticks, meatballs, takoyaki and the fried rice was too great to overlook. He finished food after food before Namjoon could even finished his kimchi fried rice.