12. True Colors

"Looking at you
I think of all the times we spent together
With your light, I live
With your light"
JBJ- True Colors
____
Ps. The title sometimes may be misleading from the actual storyline..i just dont know how to name it. But JBJ will be disbanded im so sad 😭
-
After Namjoon was settled with whatever he had to do in the company, Seokjin asked Namjoon to dropped him at a random cafe which he lied about meeting a friend there but Namjoon remembered asking Seokjin if he had any plan for today at Hoseok's cafe and Seokjin said no but he didnt really want to pry since they both agreed not to meddle on each other's businesses.

Seokjin simply thanked Namjoon as he got off the car and watch the car drifted away. When Seokjin made sure that he lost sight of Namjoon's car, he caught a cab minutes later and asked the driver to drop him of at Seoul's University hospital.

Not that he wanted to lie to Namjoon but he just thought that telling someone that he wanted to go to the hospital wouldnt bring him anything but questions and he didnt really want to answer it so that was the only way. Although he did feel slightly guilty

Seokjin hadnt made an appointment with his doctor yet and he knew it was risky to not do so because he could be wasting his time if his doctor wasnt even there but he crossed his fingers.

He arrived at the register counter and asked the nurse whether or not his doctor was available.

"May I ask who is your doctor, Mr.kim?"one of the nurses kindly asked him

"Uhm..his name is Dr.Kang Euiwoong. We arent appointed to meet, i sort of came here last minute" Seokjin told

"We will have to check if Dr.Kang is available at the moment." The nurse smiled as she then seemed to be phoning someone. "Oh, hello Dr.Kang, there is a patient, he didnt make an appointment but i was told that you are his doctor. His name is Mr.Kim Seokjin. Are you perhaps available for him?" She said and she just nodded afterward that Seokjin couldnt predict the response.

She raise her head back up to the young man "Dr.Kang is available at the moment. Please follow me to his room" she kindly informed as Seokjin nodded.

They arrived in front of Dr. Kang's room as the nurse knocked on the door a few times "Dr.Kang, Mr. Kim has arrived." She said. Seokjin heard a "come on" then the nurse pushed the door open. Seokjin bowed to the young nurse and murmured a small thank you to her as she bowed back.

"Ah, Mr.Kim! It's good to see you again, we havent been appointed in years now, please sit down" he said as he leaded Seokjin to a soft chair across him as he sat back down in his chair.

Seokjin smiled back genuinely "it has really been awhile. In fact, the reason i came here without prior notice or appointment is because..." seokjin felt reluctant to say it "There's something wrong with my head again..the pain..it came back after 10 years" seokjin added as the doctor furrowed his brows as he heard the news. "And it hurts, but at the same time it doesnt. It's more like, something is disturbing it and a high pitched tinnitus screech would echo up when i tried to think about something familiar, more specifically, when I try to recall my lost memories when i see something that reminds me of it" Seokjin explained briefly.

The doctor brushed his chin lightly in contemplation "i think i know what it is but it isn't exactly my specialist. In my opinion, you should get a brain scan so i can finalize the result, it's still unsure right now. Because these types of pains come with many type of illness"