28: Waiting For The Moment

"Wail in agony, i am coming to serve the remedy
I am coming with the will with might
No stranger to the fight
I'm gonna fix it
I am gonna make this right"
MWAM- Waiting for the moment

____________

we almost hit 50K view,  thank you so much. 

just wanna inform that this fanfic is coming closer to its epilogue uwu

warning: this chapter has too many kissing.

not proofread.

Seokjin sobbed too hard to even utter a word. His eyes was shut tight, tears were just streaming down his soft cheeks, his lips quivering.

"Seokjin, I- , Dont cry" Namjoon swiftly wiped the tears of the elder's face and gently pressed seokjin's face against his chest for comfort.

Seokjin just hugged namjoon tight and further drowning his face in the latter's chest, absorbing the therapeutic scent from his shirt. The sobbing boy still didnt budge from the position and namjoon didnt bother to ask.

Namjoon would be lying if he said he wasnt perplexed by Seokjin's reaction. It was by far just a normal confession, he didnt expect the elder to complicat stuff like this. he didnt mean it in a bad way but he himself was also very nervous about the whole situation. it took him guts to profess his love and he would wanna know the elder's answer. He was nervous whether he would be rejected or accepted. He was dying for an answer. Seokjin was crying and he couldnt decode anything. Was it happy tears or sad tears but it wasnt like he could force seokjin to say anything right now.

The younger male proceed to pat seokjin's back and he could slowly felt the shivering stop a bit.

Seokjin was not sad. He knew it himself, to the marrow of his bone but he also wasnt sure of why he was crying so hard like this. for what? his mind was forming dialogue, questioning each other. Perhaps he cried because he had been waiting for this moment for so long? but how long? The moment namjoon uttered his sweet nothing cofession earlier, Seokjin felt as if it was so familiar to him, that his missed the word so much thus crying.

Seokjin started to remember when he was dating Ken. The word and feeling of "love" or "need" weren't really there to him. Namjoon's confession sounded so satisfying for his heart that it burst in freedom, in a form of endless tears he was letting out at this moment. Tears depicted what his heart was feeling .

why does it feel is right? why didnt i know i needed this? and why do i want him so bad? Every question is rhetorical but his feelings werent. He was sure, very certian that he needed Namjoon too, just as much as namjoon wanted him. All the sudden, his mind and his heart pushed him to desire those things, something that he never even thought about. As if there was someone, perhaps a ghost, his ghost, stood behind him and convince him that everything is going alright.

just say it, Jinnie. dont you love me too? another very familiar voice joined in, it made his skin crawl. His head was beginning to act up again, sounds of over amplified alarm slammed in every nerves of his brain, it started to hurt like crazy but he bit his lips. Why is he tortured in such a blessing moment like this but then he felt a hand brushing the back of his head, very gentle, as if he would break due to fragility. Seokjin was able to calm down a bit, he exhale and inhale slowly and remember the word that the doctors told him "they are psychological pain, it's not physical" and eventually the throbbing pain simmered down without the help from the pills.

That was the moment seokjin was able to detach himself from Namjoon. At this point his tears were already drying, all there was left was the tear stains.