4- pretense

Seokjin was woken up by the banging sound on his door. Loud knocks, no, slaps? It was just too loud he decided fo groggily got off his bed and opened the door revealing the man Namjoon himself who was also still in his pajamas and messy hair

Seokjin rubbed his eyes and slowly and forgot what happened last night for a bit

"What happened?" The sleepyhead yawn slightly

"Get dressed, hide all of your stuff from this room! My mom's gonna be visiting in an hour!" Namjoon scratched his head in frustration. It was such a pain in the ass that his mom had to call him early in the morning to check on "his life" with seokjin. He hissed in annoyance because he had to put on an act in front of his parents. Ugh. After the quick notice, he immediately shut the door and went back to his room.

Meanwhile the sleepy boy got wide awake after Namjoon's short notice. He immediately shove everything inside the closer from books, hanged clothes, decorations, documents. He didnt really care, he just shoved everything in until it doesnt look suspicious. Around half an hour he was finally done and the room looked squeaky empty. He did a little bit of stretching then grabbed his new outfit and hopped in the shower.

Seeing Namjoon's face again made him remember about yesterday. The boy who had the audacity to think lowly of him but he decided it wasnt worth thinking about anymore. All he knew was he wasnt what Namjoon said to be. But even though he tried to distract himself, in the end, the impact of those words still clung onto him. He must admit, until now he was still very upset but he had something better to do than this, he had to put on an act in front of his so called Mother in law who would be visiting soon and it was also really weird to call someone he admired and respect since he was young, mom, in a span of 1 day.

Seokjin was done and finally got dressed with a simple oversized hoodie and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. He checked himself in the mirror then headed out of the room.

As soon he as swung the door open, Mrs. Kim was already in the villa. She soon turned toward the open door and see Seokjin emerged from it

"Oh, Seokjin ah" she smiled as soon as she saw her favorite boy "why were you in the guest room?" She asked then started to frown in curiosity. Seokjin slightly curse mentally as Namjoon coincidentally emerged from his bedroom fully dressed as well.

Mrs.Kim then turned toward Namjoon then back at seokjjn furrowing her brows "Namjoon! Why is he in the guest room" she frowned a bit

Oh fuck! Namjoon thought. He was stuttering for the answer still squinting at Seokjin hopefully the other boy could find an excuse. Namjoon started to panic a little. He'd be doom if he mom found out that he was the one who threw everything out of the room and he didn't know if seokjin would cooperate with him on this matter. Who knows, seokjin might be a tattletale since last night he, hmm, went a bit to far with the wording.

"Uhm.."seokjin was thinking about the excuse refusing to meet Mrs.Kim's gaze "w-we woke up a bit late and Namjoo ssi told me that..m-mom..-" he felt the reluctance to called Mrs.Kim, mom "— will be visiting soon..i thought showering in the guest room's bathroom would save a lot of time then waiting for e-each other's turn" he gulped.

Mrs.Kim squinted her eyes and check inside the guest room just to find it to be empty then she grinned "Ahh, aigoo!! I thought this brat chase my seokjin out of his room. I was worried" she sighed in relieved. "Okay let's go then, your dad's waiting downstairs" she beckoned Namjoon over to Seokjin then walk away leaving both of them behind as the couple stiffened around one another.

"Where are you going, mom." namjoon rolled his eyes. He wanted to sleep more and it was sunday. He was supposed to rest, not following his mom like a kid

"I just want a family breakfast at nearby restaurants" she said

Really? She's fucking kidding me?? . Silence.

"What." She paused and turned around "i just want to be my married son getting along" she added.

"You mean your forced-to-be-married son" Namjoom hissed under his breath enough that seokjin heard it.

"What's that i heard?" Mrs.Kim asked

"Nothing" Namjoon faked a smile as he pulled Seokjin's wrist over to his as the whole body got closer and snaked his arm around seokjin's slender waist making the other boy startled and blushed at the same time from the sudden action "come on, sweetheart. Let's go" he faked another smile at Seokjin and followed Mrs.Kim. Sarcasm, that's what it was.

"You guys sure bond a lot in just one night" Mrs.Kim secretly smiled from ear to ear from the sight while Seokjin got pretty uncomfortable from one, the blushing. He isnt used to be that physically close to someone like that. Two, because Namjoon called him sweetheart with his deep voice and for some reasons, it almost made his leg wobbled. Three, he was uncomfortable because none of this were real.

Thanks for reading. I'll try to update everyday 💖💖💞💞💕