22. Reaching You

"These childish feelings
The days we laughed together happily
I hope we come to treasure them
You surpassed this disconnected time
And gave me lots of firsts
I'll connect them to you, I'll reach you"
Tanizawa Tomofumi - Kimi ni todoke (reaching you)
______

HERE YOU GO GUYS. IM BACK ALIVE. AND UPDATING. THANK YOU FOR STAYING AND LIKE AND READING AND COMMENTING UWUWUWUWUWUWU so heres a long ass chap to make up for my absence and laziness
-

It was just a dream. Of course it wasnt real. Name or faces could be made up or projected according to one's daytime thoughts or vision. That was what the both of them tried to convinced themselves. Plus namjoon already forgot the majority it the dreams but some significant scene still popped out the back of his mind.

Seokjin decided it was best to brush the thoughts off and distract himself with his phone. Besides, it was already morning nothing will come out of overthinking a mere dreams. Dreams are always weird, arent they?

After an hour later of lazing on bed, he rolled out of it and grabbed a towel to the bathroom. The warmth of the water immediately reminded him of how warm it felt like to be closer to the person in his heart, even if it was just a dream. He didnt care. Even if it was a fantasy, he didnt care.

Seokjin turn off the shower and got dressed for the day. Just in time that his stomach was growling for breakfast, well, brunch. He made his way down to the kitchen. Eyeing left and right, it seemed like Namjoon hadnt woken up yet.

He picked out a few frozen meat from the freezer leaving it to unthaw on the kitchen counter. While choosing which one to cook, he subconsciously thought about what was Namjoon's favorite food or meat. Suddenly, he cared about the younger's preferences in food. He knew that Namjoon liked what he cooked so far but he was hesitant to cook something out of everyday's meal realm.

Should i try tonkatsu? Does Namjoon like japanese food? He thought while pacing around the kitchen worrying about other people's stomach while his own was still begging for food. But of course, he was too deep in thought to even noticed. But then he realized it was basically useless to think of those things when the meat hadnt unthawed yet, of course the food couldnt be cooked.

He went all the way to the pantry for some slices of bread with ham and cheese toast sandwich in his mind, that was when he realized that his was initially hungry.

As he made his way back to the kitchen, he saw namjoon pacing around the fridge, perhaps looking for something to eat.

"Hey Namjoon" seokjin said as the younger turned toward the voice as he mumbled a soft hey back. "What are you doing, want some toasts?" Seokjin held up a bag of bread

"That would be appreciated" Namjoon said as he pursed his lips as he turned to leave the kitchen,

Seokjin just hummed in random melody that flashed on top of his mind as he laid out the ingredients.

"You know what" namjoon returned to the kitchen "just let me help you" the younger exhaled "i feel guilty making you feed me all the time"

"I'm fine though, it's just sandwiches, Namjoon" He lowkey glanced

"I'mbored anyway, at least let me help with some preparation" said the younger

Seokjin put his chins between his fingers are he contemplated "hmm, okay then just feel the plastic off the cheese"

"That's it? Come on!" Namjoon furrowed his brows

"Yah!" Seokjin huffed "fine, then wash the veggie also" he added as he cut a few thin slices of the ham "by washing the veggie i mean just thoroughly rinse it with water, no soap involve"