5. *daesung voice* hmm SMELL

After hours of putting up with their act as a couple they both got back home exhausted. Emotionally exhausted. Not that their parents expect them to get all close and lovey dovey in just a day but Namjoon couldnt handle acting like he was "okay" with seokjin presence.

He didnt hate seokjin. Hate is a strong word but he dislike the boy. The reasons weren't valid to other considering that he didnt even know Seokjin that much but he bet Seokjin was one of the gold diggers who agreed to marry him because of the money which he didnt get why. Wasnt Seokjin's family well off too? Maybe greed? Seokjin must have been flaunting over his mom and eventually made his mom soft for Seokjin because since he was living in the US, his parents would visit him and always disapproved of his choice of lovers. Tsk. It wasnt like he planned to marry any of them. But why him.

Another reason was because he definitely married to the wrong person. Seokjin wasnt the person he wanted to marry. He kept his promise to his first love that he'd marry that person if they met again... but had been fourteen years since they last met

Namjoon stared longingly at the heart locket necklaces that he received from that person while slowly spinning around in his chair, in his study, clutching the item to his heart. He regretted leaving to America when he was 11. He didnt know that person's name nor had no idea what that person would look like now but his feelings still lingered there forever. But everything seemed to be impossible at the moment as he was stuck, legally married, to someone else. He wanted to find that person again. He had to.

As he was doing some work in his study, he stomach began to growl again. Retrieving his phone to look at the clock, it was already 1pm. No wonder why. He needed lunch. But a strange smell hit his nose, awaking his stomach even more, The smell of food.

In the history of this very household, no food could smell so good that namjoon can taste the imaginative taste of the food just by smelling it. Did the chef tried new recipes? No, it couldnt be the same person but He didnt recall hiring anybody.

Aish fuck this hungry ass stomach. Namjoon clutched his abdomen. Fine, I'm going to the table. Just stop with the damn growl.

The starving boy made his way down, or being pulled downstairs by the seductive scent of the chicken. He could already imagine the chicken being displayed on his dining table, variety parts from drumsticks to chicken breast and wings. His mouth watered from just the thought until another familiar smell hit his nose again, Bulgogi, his religion.

He kept following the alluring smell until he reached the dining table as the door into the kitchen was opened revealing Seokjin in his apron, flipping snd turning whatever he was frying on that pan.

Namjoon backed off a little as Seokjin came out from the kitchen nonchalantly with another plate of kimchi friend rice as the other boy was also surprised to see Namjoon in front of him with his lazy look.

Seokjin placed the dish on the table then slid the apron off of his body hanging it somewhere on the chair.

"Oh..N-Namjoon ssi..sorry for using your kitchen without permission" seokjin looked over to his newly made dishes with slight guilt "Do you want lunch? He asked in a mannerism way. It was rude to not ask others to eat if the food was there.

"Um..it's find i'm not-" before Namjoon can finished his sentence his stomach demand food. Now. Especially with how good the food looked right now he didnt think he could not eat all these. Stay modest, namjoon. "Well, if you insist" then cleared his throat. Face remaining stern.

Seokjin casually set out some dishes then proceed to head out of the dining table afterward but Namjoon caught the other boy's wrist.

"You're not eating? I thought you made all of this"

"Y-yeah..I'll read right after you" seokjin simply respond

"Why is that?" Namjoon raised his eye brows at the other in curiosity

Seokjin caressed his other hand avoiding Namjoon's sharp gazing piercing into him. "It's just...i dont think you'd like it when i'm here"

Namjoon clicked his tongue and bit the inside of his cheeks. Somehow he hated it when Seokjin went all innocent and vulnerable looking because somewhere in his heart, there was actually a soft spot for it.

Namjoon released a sigh "are you that afraid of me?" "Just..sit down and eat" he managed fo exhale "i dont bite". Seokjin just timidly nodded then found a seat right across Namjoon.

Both of them started to chew down food. As soon as Namjoon scooped enough for his plate, he took a bite to his beloved drumsticks. The first bite made him realized that all the other chicken he used to eat were just trash. Or maybe not. He was exaggerating but really, seokjin's chicken made every single chicken shop in career went bankrupt but of course he wouldnt express it aloud.

Then he tried a piece of tteobboki rice cake. Another peice of heaven. He then made his way to his religion, bulgogi.

Shit shit shit, what the fuck are these. He MADE these??? You're saying he's been eating all these by himself? He thought while munching down the meat. It was hard to describe how good it was. If he were to describe to anyone it'd simply be "yeah, sex's great but have you ever tasted Seokjin's home cooked meal?"

In a matter of second, the tteobboki plate became empty. Seokjin barely ate any but he didnt mind since he wasnt that hungry. He made a lot for the maid and house keepers as well. He silently chuckled to himself when seeing the sight of the boy across him being contradictory that he wasnt hungry.

"Do you want a second?" Seokjin asked implying to the empty tteobokki plate.

Namjoon raised his head up as he heard the question. Face still fully stuffed with food, looking like a chipmunk. He didnt say anything beside a simple nod.

Seokjin felt a hint of satisfaction when he got people to like this food. In fact, food was how he bond with his friends and colleagues so he was hoping maybe he can at least bond with Namjoon as well.

The boy came back from the kitchen with another plate of hot served Tteobokki and place it right in front of Namjoon "here it is" that was all seokjin said

Well, i wouldnt mind keeping him for while now. Namjoo thought as he continued his business with food

Endddeuuu
Thanks for reading, vote and cmt 💞💞🦋🦋

EndddeuuuThanks for reading, vote and cmt 💞💞🦋🦋