6. Hot and Cold

Jesus christ namjoon needs to stop looking like a fine ass man i'm dying-
-

After he settled with lunch, As promised to Jimin, Seokjin slid into his pale pink oversized hoodie as its sleeves hung off his hands for him to flop it around paired with a simple ripped skinny jean to visit Jimin's dance studio. He notified jimin that he'd be there soon. But unfortunately the studio was far from Namjoon's house. When he lived in his parents' house, Jimin's studio is like only 10 minutes away. He could go there with just walking. But his car was still chilling at his parents' house which he didnt know why he didnt bring it along with him. Whatever, i can always catch an uber.

He left the room to find also him and Namjoon simultaneously leaving their respective room. They made a quick eye contact but namjoon chose to ignore the other boy.

Seokjin found Namjoon also fully dressed as well assuming that the boy was probably heading out. Maybe seokjin could ask him to drop him off at Jimin's studio. Maybe it wasnt a smart move, namjoon would Obviously turn seokjin down in the most humiliating way.

Brushing the thoughts off the Seokjin just casually headed downstairs to put on a pair of sneakers and headed out of the house with his pink hoodie covering his head. He didnt know what was he thinking wearing just a layer of hoodie and walked outside on the winter day but he chose to ignore the cold air as he warmed his palm inside the pocket of his hoodie which didnt really help that much but he was also too lazy to go back inside..he might encounter Namjoon again.

Namjoon drove off his house after a few hundred meter just to see a familiar colored hoodie from behind as the person seemed to be shivering inside while rubbing both of his hands together which were buried by the way-too-long sleeves.

Is that Seokjin? He furrowed his eyebrows as slowed down his car and he focused his vision on the shivering boy. What the hell is he doing outside in the cold winter? Is he dumb? Namjoon mentally face palmed himself with a groan.

Sure he wasnt fond with Seokjin (yet) but he wasnt the type to be a heartless lil jerk letting a person who was lawfully to be his spouse shaking in the middle of the sidewalk.

He turned his car closer to the sidewalk and slowly honk the horn a few times. The boy in the light pastel pink hoodie faced toward the sound. His nose was so red from the ice cold whether he was basically a Rudolph.

Namjoon slid down the window of the shotgun seat leaning closer to get a better look

"what are you doing?!!" He raised his voice a bit so the other can hear

"I'm...going to meet up with my friends" seokjin replied

"You're walking in the cold with one layer of hoodie? Are you insane?" Namjoon knitted his eyebrows

Seokjin pouted a bit "Um..i forgot that it's winter and i dont think it's worth going all the way back home for...a jacket"

Tsk. Namjoon clicked his tongue out of habit "just come in. You'll freeze to death. I dont want to witness your death" he gestured his hand signalling seokjin to hop in the car

"Are you sure..?" Seokjin asked for reassurance. Namjoon being nice to him? Very unheard of

"Just-" namjoon exhale "just get in!" Seokjin nodded then swung the door of the shotgun seat open as he hopped on it. He suddenly felt like Jesus just saved his life because he thought he almost died out there. The car was definitely warmer and cozy.