26: Don't Blame Me

"Dont blame me, love made me crazy
If it doesnt you aint doing it right
Lord, save me, my drug is my baby
I'll be using for the rest of my life"
Taylor Swift- Dont blame me
_____

Ive been gone for quite a while lmao 💀 well..life happened aight. Thanks for patiently waiting for this lameass fanfic. 🔆 No but srsly, im sorry. Ive had terrible writing blocks where i cant put any thoughts into words.

Namjoon and Seokjin had been babysitting jungkook for a few hours now and it unexpectedly had gone by pretty quickly that neither of them noticed the tickling clock. Jungkook was sat in between the two adults watching anime. While namjoon wasnt really fond of the particular anime, he ended up falling alseep but also got woken up a few times by the little boy's whining.

Namjoon was once again being woken up by the loud ringtone from his phone, earning a glares from a big baby and an anime obsessed adult. It was jungkook's mom's contact. He figured it must be about her picking jungkook up.

"Hello? Yewon?" Namjoon said. Little jungkook began to be attentive toward the phone call "oh yeah..sure..nevermind. Dont be sorry, it's alright! Yeah..bye" he paused "don't worry, i'll drop him off safe and sound. Bye"

He pulled the phone from his ears with a subtle sigh. Namjoon turned toward his favorite kid as he noticed how attentive the younger was for the answer as soon as he heard his mom's name

"Well, jungkook ah, your mom wont be able to pick you up as early as she thought. So you'll be hanging with us a little longer. Hmm?" Jungkook's expression curled into a soft frown. Honestly, it kinda ripped namjoon's heart a little bit, that boy loved and always missed his mom a lot.

"It's fine, come here" Namjoon slid his hands under jungkook's arm and picked him up to his lap snuggly and gently ruffled the youngest's hair "don't be sad. You don't wanna stay with me a little longer? I'm hurt" he frowned a bit though jungkook seemed a bit conflicted, it was like he was having a mini war inside of him because he missed his mom already but at the same times also love his namjoon hyung and really wanna hang around him more..he didnt know how to respond.

"But fairly great news. Seokjin and I were planning to go to dinner, you might wanna come with us of course" namjoon said with a reassuring smile as he raised his eyebrows at jungkook, his dimples were deepening as if anticipating the response from jungkook

"By 'seokjin and I were planning to go to dinner' you mean..You want to redeemed yourself by asking me out for dinner" seokjin snickered about of nowhere causing namjoon to chuckled a bit

"Well..yeah. Same thing" he rolled his eyes and quickly turned back to jungkook "see? Not bad right? Free food" he smiled
_____

They ended up in a famous ramen shop that namjoon had been looking up on the internet. He couldnt think of any other places to take seokjin to since ramen was one of seokjin's favorite and he hoped that by bringing the older male to a ramen shop, it would make seokjin forgive him. Though jungkook wasn't initially in his plans.

As they entered the restaurant, they were tby a waiter that led to a table for four. jungkook chose to be seated next to his newly befriended hyung, seokjin.

"what would like to order" the waitress asked as the menu was being laid in front of the three customers. "since we're just opened, we're currently serving a family set for special price since you guys look like a cute family" she smiled in which the tension in the table became heavy and awkward.