31: Knock Me Out

"Maybe we're all just reflections of the silver sky..
what do i want? what do i need?
I think it's you tonight"
Miyavi- Knock Me Out

____

Hey guys! i decided to change my username uwu. thank you for all the views, votes and comment TT i really appreciate it!! and yeah me apologizing for late updating every damn chapter is nth new anymore asdfddf just here to say this ff will end either next chap or next two chaps! and i WILL finish it by this month. (yes, i do realized my story is getting shittier so forgive me but i feel like i need to think about not wanting to die FIRST before updating lol )

_

"what??'' Namjoon exclaimed. Almost shoot off the seat when he heard his mother talked. "you think this is a joke to you?" He added.

Mrs. Kim was on her sofa, enjoying her hot evening tea, ignoring her son's complains, mentally rolling her eyes.

Both Seokjin and Namjoon were inside the house of Namjoon's parents as Seokjin tried to stop namjoon from his rants, taking the new information for further consideration.

They both decided to visit Namjoon's parents and explained everything that occurred. Namjoon confessed the coincidence of him and seokjin being childhood lovers and all the time they had spent while Seokjin wasn't able to retrieve back his memories. It was all a serious talk until Namjoon's mom started to laugh on her tea. She was trying so hard to be ignorant about the whole situation

"namjoon, honey...saying it's a coincidence made me upset because my effort was not rightfully credited" She said, attempting to hold back her grin.

Namjoon flashed her a what-do-you-mean face before she began to explain on how she lied to everyone just to get the two of them to get together or how she pretended to request Seokjin's mom to marry him off to Namjoon because she wanted to correct his arrogant attitude in exchange for loaning her husband's money for Seokjin's father's stagnant company which had already got back on its feet and was on its way to another peak.

She further explained that the only coincidence in this whole incident is the fact that Seokjin's mom married to her husband's friend and the two ladies met and eventually bonded as best friends then she realized her best friend's son was the kid Namjoon begged her to marry. Which left both seokjin and namjoon's jaws hanging and speechless..except Namjoon was loud afterward while Seokjin was bewildered in a calmer manner.

''it's not a joke, jeez. if it wasnt for me, do you think you would be able to be with Seokjin? oh, you were the one who begged me, remember?" she then proceed to mimic 11 year old namjoon's whines.

Namjoon blushed in embarrassment afterward.

"but why didn't you tell me? you know how betrayed i feel? being suddenly married to a stranger. A brief introduction would've helped" He rolled his eyes.

"you think Seokjin would remember? he doesn't even remember me. and I know his memory loss incident from his mother and yes, i kept the whole ordeal a secret from Seokjin's mom as well. this whole time she still thinks that the price of saving her husband's company is her son. she is my best friend and her husband is my husband's best friend. we would help her with no hesitation. But i just use the whole loan thing as an excuse" she casually shrugged afterward "in which i'm going to explain the whole thing to her...very soon"

"uh...how are you even sure that..i might remember namjoon?" This time seokjin asked. At least he wasn't passive aggressive over it

"well..." she paused to think " i don't. i haven't thought about that part but i guess you guys found your own ways. i admit, it was really selfish of me to decide things on my own and i'm sorry to Seokjin for fully this stunt for my own entertainment- well no exactly because my main purpose was to get you guys back together"