Free Class Time

Today is another day I have choir for class. These days at school are my favorite days because I get to sing with people so others won't be able to hear me. The choir teacher is giving me free time to practice my song for the Vocal Ensemble auditions. In choir we have been practicing for the winter concert very hard. Were the class that eventually got ahead of all the other classes so that's why we have a free day today. "I would like the some of you that want to audition for the Vocal Ensemble to use this time wisely and practice your song for the auditions because there are a lot of people that are auditioning this year!" The choir teacher announces. I automatically stop doing what I was doing before to just listen to the song and mentally prepare myself for the audition in general. I have to sign in and schedule the day and time for my audition. I am going to do that when I take a break. Mitch, Kevin, Avi, Scott, and I are all meeting up at my house after school today to hang out. Maybe they could give me at least a tiny bit of advice because I don't want to ruin my chance of being in the Vocal Ensemble. Maybe we could sing together today. I honestly can't wait. I wish we all didn't have stage fright. That's the only thing that's keeping all of us from singing together in public already. I sang in front of my parents pretending that I was auditioning and it helped a little more with my stage fright than I expected. I honestly think that's amazing. Maybe I can sing for my grandparents and then in front of my whole family after them. Maybe that would help even more. I'm thinking about where the Vocal Ensemble is competing this year and it's honestly amazing. I looked up the place where they're going this year and they have an a capella group competition there also and the winner gets a record deal and $25,000.00 to use for producing music and for the music videos. I'm automatically thinking that me and the four guys would die on that stage let alone win. It's crazy. I mean, if they automatically magically got rid of their stage freight maybe we may be good enough. I'm saying maybe because I have no idea how we are all going to sound together. We all sing and pick up harmonies and background vocals by ear. It's pretty amazing. The four guys are so talented! I really want to sing with these guys! I'm gonna force them later today.