After School

They switched my choir class for last period. And guess what? Today my parents are both working late and now I'm stuck at this school and the Vocal Ensemble has practice right after school. This couldn't be more ironic. Ugh I just want to get out of here. The guys and I are going to practice here but I have to wait an hour because they are all involved in after school activities. This was supposed to be my after school activity. And now I have none. I'm just sitting in choir now and there are 15 minutes left in class and the regular class got done early so guess what? She's rehearsing with Vocal Ensemble now. Right in front of everyone. As soon as I'm done this class, I'm going to stay in another class. I'd rather be at home just laying in my bed with the lights off cuddling with my dogs. Finally the bell rang and now I'm in the hallway looking for teachers that just happen to be staying late. I couldn't find any so I had to go to the office. Luckily the principle was here. "I'm sorry Kirstin, but I'm afraid the rest of the teachers left and some of them are holding detention. You can however, ask the choir teacher if you can stay with her. We can't have you stay where they hold sports. We don't want you getting injured." Wonderful, now this is just great. Now I'm forced to freaking stay in that class for two hours. "Okay..." I said, then walked out heading for the choir room. "Hey, is it okay if I stay here? My parents are working late and I kinda have no where else to stay or go..." "Yeah sure but you have to be quiet because we're rehearsing." She told me. Now I have to sit here for two hours. Let's see how fun this will be.
    Finally an hour passed and I texted the guys to see if they'll come stay with me until my parents get here. They all said they could so I'll be less bored. When they finally got there we just sat there. Finally the teacher had to use the restroom and she let everyone out and she spread them out between singing parts. She told us to stay here and to just hang out. So we decided to just practice here. My mom called me and told me she won't be in for an hour so I have to wait another hour until they pick us up. The teacher came in and just began working on lesson plans and she talked to us about how much she loves acapella and she said that the class may do an acapella piece. How ironic is this?