First Gig

We're now getting ready for our VERY FIRST GIG!!! It is at a night festival and I honestly can't wait. We're finally ready to go on stage. We're going to sing a cover song and then an original song that we worked on together. We are going to sing a song called Take Me Home and then a Daft Punk Medley.
      "Hey guys, we're Pentatonix. The first song we're going to sing for you is an original song. Then we are going to do a Daft Punk Medley for you guys." Scott said to everyone. After we sang our songs, everyone cheered and we felt so happy inside. So many people wanted pictures with us and everything. I felt so happy inside that everyone liked us. Our competition is tomorrow so we need to still make two songs and our set list. Finally I'm home with everyone. We're going to work our hardest together tonight for the competition tomorrow. We worked and worked until the very next morning where we had to be at school early in the morning.
      Finally today we have the competition today and bad news, we have to ride on the school bus that the Vocal Ensemble is going on. We aren't allowed to drive in the principal's car. Oh well, we can just sit way in the back. The principle is currently escorting us to the choir room. " hey can you watch these kids? These kids are going to the competition also. Just keep them with the vocal ensemble and make sure they stay with you. They are performing separately." Principal tells the choir teacher. "Do they have permission from parents and everything? I didn't know that other people were allowed to come today. I thought it was only just going to be the vocal ensemble but I will make sure they are okay." The choir teacher says. we are alone in the choir room because we got here first. We just started playing on our phones until the rest of everyone showed up to get picked up from the school. As soon as we got on the bus we started arranging the set list. We already have practiced all of the songs so now we just have to figure out what songs we are going to sing we can sing a minimum of five songs. First we're going to sing Take Me Home, The Daft Punk Medley, and A mash up of three songs with Kevin's cello. Those are going to be Radioactive, Say Something, and Papaoutai. We need to at least sing one song that is in a different language it is in the requirements. It is taking a long time to get to the competition. We are just sitting here listening to our songs and arranging more songs and just practicing very quietly so no one can hear us. We decided to catch up on some sleep because we had to wake up early in the morning to get here on time.