Choir

Ugh back in choir again.  But now it seems kind of fun because we are actually rehearsing this time. It is the a cappella portion of the show though and it just makes me think of when me and the guys are singing. After school we practice almost 3 hours a day and honestly I can never think the guys enough for doing this for me because it means a lot and I'm pretty sure we are going to ask the principal today if we can represent Arlington High as the a cappella group because the vocal ensemble is just an advanced choir, right? So class ends and we automatically go to the principal. We all perform for the principal in a quiet place so no one else can hear us and she is very happy about it she is very excited she asked if we did it on her own and we all said yes and the worst thing just happened she just told us that there is no room on the bus for us so if we were going to have to do it we would have to take separate cars or if people are absent during the day then we could take the bus with the choir people we said we wanted the band teacher to help us but she said they're only maybe a couple seats left on the choir bus because there are a bunch of instruments that need to be taken in that vehicle also so we decided to just go and settle in with going on the choir bus. She said to visit the band teacher because the band teachers right about to leave and she thinks that we should do it now so he'll be prepared. So we walked into the band room and we explained our situation to the band teacher and the band teacher said he would love to help and he said that we will definitely not be able to fit on the bus that he's taking so he will just have a substitute for the band class and have a substitute ride with them. He said he will also help us rehearse to if we needed. We also thank you and we continued to go our way. " should I tell the choir teacher about this?" The Band teacher asked. "Nooooo we don't want them to know! Because earlier the principal said it was against the rules and since were very good at it he is going to do it for us and wave everything." "Okay no problem, it's going to be great working with you guys! Bye!" Teacher said and we finally left the building.