Competition Time!

IT'S COMPETITION TIME!!!! I can't wait I didn't get much sleep last night because of how exited I was ! I'm finally on the bus on my way to school and the guys and I are just fooling around as usual and I honestly can't wait. As soon as we got there I dashed to the choir room everyone had to try and keep up with me and then the choir teacher was getting ready to leave with the class. We went and sat all the way in the back. Soon enough, we get to the competition. As soon as we got out of our bus, people begin to notice. They were all like: Omg it's Pentatonix! And everyone began to cheer because I guess they saw us perform last night. We have a little bit of time before we head The actual room where they take us into practice before we sing for the judges and I had a few minutes to check on my phone. I want on YouTube because you know I love YouTube and I love watching videos on there and all the sudden I saw something and I screamed. Someone recorded us and uploaded it to YouTube! We had over 1 million hits! We soon enough went to perform and tons of people were cheering and the judges were blown away. The choir teacher was too busy with the Vocal Ensemble to notice that we were there and everything so I went to the bathroom and began crying because she sat there and just never noticed me and she didn't even pick me to be on her stupid elite choir group. Kevin heard me crying and begged me to come out. "Kirstin! Please come out! Someone wants to say hi!" I came out and a fan asked for a picture. Soon enough someone came here to ask us something when the whole group came to see me. "Hey guys, many many fans want to take pictures with you would you guys like to do a meet and greet?" "YES!" I screamed and the guy took us to the front lobby where we took group photos. Again, the choir teacher was too stupid to notice and we soon had to go back to see the vocal ensemble perform. Tomorrow is when they pick the winner and where we have dinner.