After School

It's after school now and the guys decided to stay after school with me. "Hey we should rehearse like now." Mitch says. "But they're rehearsing" I said. "Let's do it in the hallway. There's no one there." Kevin suggested. "We could rehearse after they leave" they said. Soon enough I hear the choir teacher talking. "We are gonna have a party today to celebrate our first place win!" She says. "I'm going to order pizza!" She says. "Why don't you join us Kirstin?" She asked "And who are your friends?" "This is Scott, Mitch, Avi, and Kevin. The rest of Pentatonix." I said. "Oh my gosh it's the group that won best acapella group with you! I would love to hear you guys sing!" She said. Oh. Now she wants to hear me sing. "Okay we would love to sing for you someday!" The choir teacher told me. "We have a gig tomorrow" I said. "Oh are you guys opening for someone or?" The choir teacher asked me. "No we're performing ourselves we don't have anyone to open for us. They're going to find someone I think." "Oh that's cool! We'll be there tomorrow!" She told us. "Thanks for coming! It's our very first show. We set up merch after we won the competition." I told her. "Oh my gosh I wonder how many people will be wearing your merch!" She said. We then left and began to practice more and make more new songs. We do far made one album. A album that has many originals on it. We also have loads of covers that we have done.