Compitition Awards

Today's the day! We have a private ride to the awards. The choir teacher still has no idea. We get there and we see fans and people wearing shirts with our names on it that they designed! Finally the choir teacher notices us. "Hey guys your not supposed to be here it's only for the vocal ensemble you didn't perform here." "You don't know that..." I said to her and then she goes "Wait you did? With what group?" She asked. "I'm with four other friends" I told her. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize you performed! I hope you place!" She says. "Thanks!" I said. I sit with the rest of the group and we start talking about how amazing it would be if we won.
    "Okay and now in first place for best choir group is the Arlington High Vocal Ensemble!" The announcer announced. I almost throw up. Alright. This is it. Best acapella group. "And first place for best acapella group who gets to perform at nationals this year is... PENTATONIX!" I almost faint and my feet just tell me to walk up so I did to except the award. The choir teacher is stunned. I am stunned. I'm performing at nationals with my best friends. This is it. I walk off and the choir teacher congratulates me. We all then have our dinner and then head home. We have school tomorrow and I have to sit after school again. Whoopie. I have to sit there and watch the stupid Vocal Ensemble rehearse.