English

Welp, today's the day to ask the English teacher and I couldn't be more nervous. I'm currently in last. So right after I am going to get the pies and we are going to ask the English teacher right after school so she won't leave well hopefully she won't. The bell finally rang and I told the guys to meet me at my locker. We all walk to the English classroom and I ask her and she says she would love to help us. " do you have an arrangement?" She immediately asked and we all said yes and that she just needs to read through the sheet music so he gave the sheet music and tightening her bow and we all started to sing Papaoutai. She was so speechless and she Told us that if we needed anything anything at all we can always come to her and we told her about what the principal said to us and she said that she can even drive us if we don't any room on the bus. Oh my gosh I honestly can't wait. The guys and I are like dying over here! Now all we have to do is begin our set list for the competition and we have to do it fast because the competition is coming up soon. The competition is exactly 3 days away crazy, right?
We stayed after school to sing with the English teacher for about three hours. We got tired at the end so we all went home and now I'm just sitting here writing songs because that's what I like to do on my spare time. Soon enough I fell asleep writing something. I can't wait for this competition to start. We're going to figure out the set list tomorrow at my house.
      The next day finally rolls around and I have choir. (Sadly) but the guys didn't have anything to do in their classes so we just fooled around in there. "Alright guys, should we do Take Me Home, Papaoutai, and then The Rihanna medley?" Scott asks. "I think we should do Aha!" I said. "Maybe we can squeeze that one in." Scott tells me. I really want to do that one. "I wrote a song for us to sing" finally I say to everyone. I really hope we can do this song. "It's called Water and I really wanna sing it. Maybe we can run it at my house later?" Sounds great! Kevin says. I really want to sing this song because it really sticks to me and it means so much to me.