Did I get Accepted?

I'm dragging myself on the bus today so stressed about this audition. I really hope I made it. I have choir today so it's not possible that I will miss the post the choir teacher puts up. "Hey guys." I said to the guys. "I'm so stressed about this audition." "Why? You shouldn't be." Mitch tells me. Everyone agrees with him which makes me feel a little bit better. I soon enough fall asleep literally on Scott's lap because I was honestly up all night tossing and turning about me and this audition.
      We all get to school and the first thing I do is dart towards the choir room where the list of people that are going to be in this years Vocal Ensemble is and I read the list of names. ...I didn't make it? But..why.? Tears begin filling up my eyes. Soon enough I'm in the bathroom drowning in my own tears. I don't even wanna face this day anymore.
      Soon enough the school day ended and for half of last period, I went and hid in the stall to cry more. I came home looking like I just got hit by a bus my mom automatically asks me what's wrong and I just ignore her and go upstairs. I just want this day to be over I wish that I never even auditioned in the first place. I spent hours upon hours crying and just really upset. Thank God it's the weekend so I don't have to bother to do anything. I woke up on Saturday morning emotionally drained and still sad. The doorbell rings and I hurry up and just hide my face with the covers and pretend I am asleep so someone else could get the door. "Hey Kirstin..." Scott says. "Hey, i'm sorry I am just way too upset to talk right now." I can't believe they didn't let me in and, my life depended on that audition! "Kirstin... it's OK, we will show her that she shouldn't have not chosen you. We are going to make it clear to her that it wasn't fair. Also that you were the best one that auditioned!" Mitch says. " and how are we supposed to do that?" I asked him. " by trying to arrange the best a cappella arrangement in the world or to try and get into an acappella group.?"