Water

The next day rolls around and I'm stuck staying after school again so I'm trying to get the guys to come in the choir room. The competition is right around the corner! I'm so exited. I'll show her... I'll show her that I'm good enough... "Hey Kirstie!" Scott surprised me. "Hey!" I yelled running up to hug him. Today was a boring day and I just couldn't wait to see my besties again. Everyone else came in and I began to show them my new child. (I call all my songs my children) haha how funny is that!? I just recorded myself singing the song by myself and everyone I think loves it because everyone's looking at me with a blank stare. The choir teacher wasn't in the room yet so everyone cheered at the end. "OH MY GOSH QUEEN! THAT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SONG I EVER HEARD!" Mitch yelled. "OH MY GOSH YOUR SO SWEET THANK YOU!" I yelled back. We all couldn't keep our excitement in! "We should over lap our voices and make a new a capella  arrangement for this! We will get it done by tomorrow! Let's hurry and get to work!" Kevin says. "I have two songs that Kevin and I wrote and I thought it would be fun to mash them up. Can we do that as well?" Scott asks. "Yeah we just need to get to work! It's going to take a while! What about we all spend the night at my place?" I asked. "Yeah sure!" Everyone agreed. "Great! It's settled then!" I said excitedly. "Hey guys I overheard you guys a little saying that you have a song? That's cool!" The choir teacher says unannounced. "Thanks..." I say. I am still upset. YES I AM. "Oh guys at like 8 tonight I have a gig for us to play at! Scott all the sudden texts us. I screamed. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" I'm too exited about this. Thank god the choir teacher is too concentrated on work to hear me right now. Finally my mom comes to pick me up.