oo2

I didn't tell the boys I'd be gone by next week

I didn't tell the boys I'd be gone by next week. Maybe they're expecting me to die next month, or even next year.

I clean the orphanage. I scrub the floor. I wash the dishes. I dust off the cabinet.

Is this how I am going to spend the rest of my life?

Time check: 165 hours left.

I only have these three-digit numbers. These are basically the digits symbolizing my life span. I am a walking time bomb.

I spent the rest of the morning cleaning the boys' room, doing laundry, watering the plants and et ce tera.

This is how I plan to spend the rest of my life. To do the things that I usually do. To be peaceful. To rest.

But a part of me wants to go outside, at least.

"Stop hiding in your shell forever, loser!"

Donghyuck told that to me once.

And it's true.

I need to go out of my shell.

Explore something new.

Do things that I've always wanted to do.

And so I did.

I walked out of my shell.

But I'll be coming back really, really, really soon.

I just need to take a visit to the outside world one last time.

Chaos. The outside world is a complete chaos.

There are a lot of homeless people outside. Maybe they're people infected by the virus just like me. And we're all dying soon.

The virus.

It occurred ever since somebody set our house on fire.

Mama and Papa were the leader of some secret agency. I don't know much about it but all I know is that my parents are both working for an experiment project or something. They are high officials in the government but they refuse me to ask questions about it.