o59 - finale

Dedicated to each one of you who madeit this far

of you who made
it this far.

(A/n: This is in 3rd POV)

________________

FINALE
________________

A glorious funeral took place in a location far from the city, where the trees are tender and the wind is refreshing in the current season. This place is rare - something that the future generation might never lay their eyes on. A garden - resembling a forest with no trace of the advanced and technologized world. A paradise - where peace and serenity lies.

Fully bloomed orchids were aesthetically decorated around the venue, its purple petals complimenting the pastel colors of the curtains that were statued in built-in poles to signify that there's an important event currently happening in that area.

A girl's picture frame was standing on top of her own coffin, her face genuinely showing her teeth as she formed an innocent, beautiful smile on her lips.

Her brothers, five of them wearing rich black tuxedos, arrived just in time for the ceremony to start. The younger ones were still sad about the loss, beads of tears visible on the corner of their eyes.

RENJUN wasn't so good at hiding his feelings either. It's ridiculous- he's the eldest. He should be comforting the younger ones. But instead, he's sobbing alongside them. When they left the orphanage, everyone emptied their plates. For the first time, they actually finished their breakfast. He was happy and grateful about it --- they usually never finished their breakfasts. Leftovers were inevitable, for they didn't taste that good. And Renjun can't deny that - the ingredients he used are repetitive, of course teenage boys will eventually get sick of it. But today, they finished their plates. He didn't scold any of them. But a thought strucked him. Usually, it was Jeena who scolded everyone when they didn't finish their food and leave it in the table to expire. She's the only one who eats the "dogshit" without even a single complaint. She's his ally; his sympathizer. As Donghyuck said before, the winner of "who-finishes-the-dogshit-first" contest. But it seemed like starting from today, they're going to have a different winner.

Their second eldest, JENO, felt something missing. For once, he's happy that his sister was finally in peace. That she's no longer suffering. That she accepted this. That she never left them; she's just away. But their last conversation was a piece of puzzle that had been bothering him the whole time. She may have never left them, but one did. One more precious family member was taken away. Jaemin. How much he wished Jaemin could take the vacant seat next to him, how much he ought to see the same crescent-like smile to spread on his brother's lips once more. It was a picture he ached to see: the six of them coming here together. The six of them sitting side by side. The six of them saying farewell to the girl who meant so much to their lives. But it's very sad to say - that there were only five of them today.