o12

I reckon all the people inside the boutique are drop-dead rich and gorgeous people

The boys brought me to different boutiques and I don't even gave a damn to glimpse at the price tags because I know they're expensive. I don't want to see anything as simple as a dress value to that kind of amount.

But I'm not paying, Lucas is.

His chip account, according to Jungwoo, when you put it into summary it is a whole bank. I can't even imagine he's spending a lot of money for someone like me. A dying person. I bet he didn't even thought of it too much. What he's spending right now, is probably just a scratch of money for him.

"How do you read that, Jungwoo?" I asked, pointing over the name of the shop.

Jungwoo looks around, his gaze flying. Finally, his eyes drop on the one that I'm referring to. "Oh, that one. It's spelled G-U-C-C-I. Gucci."

"G-U-C-C-I. Got it," I nod.

"That's our leader's favorite brand," Lucas slides between us. "I mean it. Taeyong can't go outside if his clothes aren't from this shop. He's breathing Gucci as he walks."

"How is it different from other stores?" I ask.

Lucas shrugs. "From their perspective, I guess there's a huge difference. Taeyong has a soft spot for fashion."

"Yeah. He spent more money to clothes than actual weapons. He's that kind of a person." Sicheng adds.

"Taeyong may look so scary but he's the nicest among all of us. Like seriously." Lucas said. "He just have this sort of intimacy because he's doing his part as a leader. That's why I respect him so much."

I nod.

Lucas stares at me with my favorite green eyes. "Do you like your clothes?" he smiles. "Are they enough?"

"More than like. And more than enough."

"Great," he tells me. "Do you want to go to the other Phases?"

"I want to go where Mark went."

"He went to the Tech Phase. Nothing interesting there if you ain't techy." he looks at me. "Are you techy?"

"I think not." I said.

Lucas smiles again. "Then we'll go to another Phase that you like. I'm gonna pay for these first," he said, carrying the dresses that were for me. He pivoted away to approach the cashier.

I am stuck in between Sicheng and Jungwoo.

"How was the first night with Lucas?" Sicheng asked all of a sudden, as the three of us watched him pay for the clothes.

"Did he talk to you?" Mark said. "Did he . . . do something unlikely?" he added.

Wait, Mark?