Meeting

Bev's P.O.V
I came out of school after having all that shit threw on top of me. Fucking Greta. I was walking down the steps when I saw a chubby kid in front of me with headphones on, holding his bike with one hand and a project in the other.

I walked and said, " you gonna let me get by or is there a secret password or something?" "Oh", he said shaking his head, "I'm sorry."

Ben's P.O.V
"Sorry's not the .." she said before I idiotically dropped my project. But I couldn't help it, she's beautiful. "Password" she said. I went to pick up my stuff.

"Henry and his goons are over by the west entrance, so you should be fine", she stated as I put the house back on. "Oh, I wasn't-" "Everyone knows he's looking for you". I felt bad.
Henry always picked on me because I'm chubby and I'm new. So what? I should be treated like a normal human being.

I nodded my head until Beverly reached out towards my headphones and said, "whatcha listening to?"

Bev's P.O.V
I grabbed his headphones and put them on, while he hid his face in embarrassment. New Kids on the Block. I smiled and held the headphones. "New Kids on the Block." "I don't even like them I was just-," he protested until I interrupted him.

"Wait. You're the new kid, right? Now I get it." "There's nothing to get," he turned away. I put the headphones on his head wrong. On purpose. "Hey I was just messing with you."

Ben's P.O.V
I grabbed the headphones off my head and tried to put them on properly. "I'm Beverly Marsh," Beverly said. "I-I know that because.. we're in the same class. Social studies." She bit her lip and nodded.

"I'm Ben. But pretty much everybody calls me-." "The new kid," Beverly interrupted. "Well, Ben, there are worse things to be called. Let me sign." She said, grabbing my autograph book.
She looked into it and saw that I had no autographs. She grabbed a pen and took the lid off with her mouth and signed my book. I looked up at her in awe.

Someone actually signed my book! And someone as pretty as her! She gave me back my book. "Stay cool Ben from Socials class," she said, walking away. "Uh, yeah. You too Beverly," I said looking back at her walking away.

"Hang tough New Kid on the Block!" She shouted back. I let out a little laugh and said "Please don't go girl! That's the name of another New Kids on the Block song." I sighed and walked away, holding my bike with my headphones trailing behind. That's when I knew it.
I'm in love with Beverly Marsh.