Let him go PT.2

Bev's P.O.V
It's been 3 weeks since Ben and I broke up. It's hard without him. He doesn't hang around with the losers anymore because of me. And whenever we pass each other in the hallway he looks the other way. And Bill keeps giving him his stupid smirk and trying to kiss me, by the end of each day he ended up with red stinging cheeks.

I cried myself to sleep every night because I missed him. My Aunt started to get worried about me and always checked my wrists to make sure I wasn't harming myself. I told her to stop because I wouldn't do something stupid.

*ring* *ring*

My class had finally ended, and I trudged out of the doors with my head down. That was until I felt something hit the back of my head. I turned behind me to see a note on the ground. I was tempted to throw it in the bin, thinking it was a stupid note from Richie.

But when I opened it, it was from....Ben? It read:

Beverly, these past 3 weeks have been... troubling for me. I'm sorry about what happened at Bill's house. I shouldn't have stormed off like that. I know that you would never cheat on me, I'm really really sorry. If you forgive me, come to the Quarry after school,
From Ben

I never sprinted as fast in all my life. I ran towards the Quarry, not stopping when Richie tried to talk to me. When I finally got to the Quarry, out of breath and panting, there was the love of my life, sitting at the edge of the cliff. He must of heard me panting, because he turned around and saw me.

Ben's P.O.V
Wow, even when she's out of breath she's gorgeous. I stood up and walked towards her. "Hi" "Hi...". She looked up at me, with her gorgeous blue eyes. "Bev I just wanted to say, I'm so sorry for overreacting at Bill's house. I know that you would never cheat on me, especially with someone who we are both friends with, so I was wondering..."

I got out the promise ring I bought her a couple days ago and  got down on one knee, " Would you reconsider being my girlfriend again?"

She stared down at me, tears in her eyes. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend again!" She fell towards me and planted kisses all over my face. I blushed and cupped her cheeks.

"I love you, Beverly Marsh."
"I love you too, Ben Hanscom."