Time-Travel Pt.4

Ben's P.O.V
We walked inside the house still holding hands. It looked as abandoned and dusty as it did when we first went in it. "Still looks like a dump," Bev said, looking around. "Yeah it do-," I was interrupted by a scream, coming from....underground? "The sewers," Bev exclaimed and we ran out of the house and towards the Barrens.....again

The opening to the sewers was luckily there, Bev and I ran inside. We heard the scream and ran in the direction. The directions went like this. Left, right, forward, left, right, left, forward and finally right.

We came to a stop and saw the most disturbing sight. IT was standing, well, it was like a standing-sitting position, eating a young girl. I felt Bev grab my hand a bit tighter, I squeezed back to give her reassurance that I was there.

The girl, somehow still having the ability to do it, kept screaming. 2/3 of her body was gone. Now all that was left was her right arm. IT licked its lip with great satisfaction, and devoured the arm whole. I heard Bev give a squeak and then had a look of panic on her face. I didn't know what it was for, but when I turned around, IT was looking right at us.

Pennywise's P.O.V

When I was done eating my delicious snack, I heard a squeak and snapped my head around. There was two children standing there, a chubby boy and a red-headed girl. I could smell the fear off the girl, it reeked off her. The boy, however, only had a little bit of fear. I laughed my infamous laugh and smiled. "Well some more rotten children that reeks of fear, it's really a lucky day! How about you come and float? We all float down here!" I laughed again, looking at the kids.

The red-head was whimpering, the chub was trying to calm her. Pathetic. I lunged at them, roaring. The girl jumped out of the way, pulling chubby boy with her. I hit the wall and turned around and saw the red-head with a metal bar. I lunged at her and she stuck it through me. ( like she did when they first went into Neibolt ) I roared in pain and crawled away.

Bev's P.O.V
We watched as IT crawled away. I was panting and whimpering with fear, feeling the tears coming down. I felt a hand on my cheek and rub them away. I looked up to see Ben smiling at me, despite what happened there now.

"Let's get back to our time," he suggested. I nodded and we walked out of the sewers, holding hands like when we entered. I then had a thought. Why didn't he transform to our fears? I shared that thought with Ben and he didn't have a clue. "Maybe our fears didn't exist in this time period," he said.

~Time skip to the Quarry~

I grabbed the time turner and spun it. The world dissolved again and we were back in Derry, 1989.

Ben gave me back my clothes and I walked behind the tree again. "At least, we can be Ben and Bev again," Ben joked. I chuckled and finished changing. I walked out from behind the tree and grabbed Ben's hand. He walked me back to my house to get my stuff since I was staying with him.

"Thanks for coming, Hanscom," I said, opening my door. "No problem, Bev," he said smiling. I walked in but remembered something. "Hey Ben!" "Yeah?" "Thanks for the poem," I said kissing his cheek. He blushed and walked away. I smiled and walked into my house, to realize there was two people waiting for me......

A/N: Sorry that this took so long! I was busy with homework and all that shit. Also I have no ideas so please give me some ideas! See y'all later.