Christmas special (with some Reddie and some Stenbrough)

A/N: I know it's not Christmas anymore but I started writing this on December 1st and completely forgot about it

Bev's P.O.V

Today is probably one of the best days of the year. It's Christmas Day!!! All the losers are going to Bill's house to exchange gifts and have a party. I'm surprised Bill's parents are having a Christmas party, considering last year Georgie was with them.

(A/N: Bev didn't leave Derry in August, her aunt decided to come to Derry so she wasn't away from her friends)

I rode up to Bill's driveway, to see all the losers' bikes on the ground, except Stan's. I threw my bike on the ground and walked up to the front door and knocked. The door opened to reveal Mrs Denbrough.

"Hello. You must be Bill's friend Beverly,
come in dear." "Thank you, Mrs Denbrough," I smiled and stepped inside to see the losers gathered round the tree exchanging gifts.

"Did yous forget about me?" I chuckled. They all snapped their heads around to look at me. "BEAVERLY! YOU'RE HERE!" Richie screamed, running over to me and engulfing me in a hug. "Wow, who are you and what have you done with Richie Tozier," I chuckled, patting him on the back.

He gave me a toothy grin. "It's Christmas, Beverly. I'm feeling nice today, especially since I get to spend it with the best person of all," he smiled looking over at Eddie, who was about as red as my hair. I smiled back and sat down with the rest of them. I gave them their gifts and they gave me mine. So this is what they got from me:

Stan: a new bird book and camera
Richie: AC/DC records and posters
Eddie: shorts and a new fanny pack
Bill: a scarf and sketch pad
Mike: a satchel and a photograph of us all
And finally:
Ben: New Kid on the Block CDs and shirts

They all thanked me and gave me my gifts.

Bill gave me: A drawing of all the losers
Richie gave me: AC/DC posters
Stan gave me: A bird fact file book
Mike gave me: A new key and chain
Eddie gave me: A first aid kit
And finally, Ben gave me: A book on the history of Derry

I thanked them and they all smiled at me. We were talking about nothing, until Mrs Denbrough called us for Christmas dinner. "Alright c'mon kids! Food's ready!"

Le time skip

We were all full to the brim after eating dinner and dessert. We were all spread across the living room floor and couch. Stan was draped over Bill's legs, Eddie was lying on Richie's chest, Mike was lying on the carpet and Ben and I were sitting on the couch.

"I'm stuffed," groaned Eddie, putting his face in Richie's chest. "Isn't everyone?" questioned Bill, playing with Stan's curls. We sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"Oh shit!" Mike whispered loudly, "I was supposed to leave half an hour ago!" He scrambled off the floor and dashed out the door. "Bye, then," murmured Richie, smiling down at Eddie.

"C'mon 'Chee, we have to go too," Eddie said, getting off of Richie. "Do we have to Eds?" Richie groaned, not wanting to get up. Eddie rolled his eyes and grabbed Richie's hand. "Yes we do, and for the last time don't call me Eds!" He always complained about the nickname, but we all saw how red Eddie became.

"Alrightie then, see you losers tomorrow," Richie called as he was dragged out of the house by Eddie. "I might go now too," Ben said, getting off the couch. "Me too," I agreed, following Ben out the door. "Hold on!" shouted Bill and Stan, jumping off the other couch, "We left something outside!"

"Ok," I laughed awkwardly, not seeing Ben's face go pink. The two boys ran in, their sleeves covered in what looked like glitter.
"Ok, see you two tomorrow," they said in sync, shooing Ben and I out the door.

"Wow, were they that desperate to get us out of there?" I muttered to myself, causing Ben to laugh. I laughed as well until Ben spoke up.

"Beverly, can I ask you a question?" "Of course you can Ben, is something wrong?" I asked, genuinely concerned. "No no, nothing at all, it's just..umm... it's just," he stammered, not able to find the right words.

"Look up," he finally said. I raised an eyebrow and glanced up, then I saw it. Mistletoe hanging from the roof. "Oh my god, wait till I get my hands on them two!" I was embarrassed. Bill and Stan knew I had a crush on Ben. "That's why they needed to go outside," I thought.

"Bev?" "Yeah?" "Is it ok if I kiss you?" I stood in shock, I wasn't expecting this. "Yea-yea that's ok.." I stammered, red as my hair. He lifted my face gently to look at him, and he leaned in.

When his lips touched mine, they were soft. I kissed back and put one of my hands on the side of his face. The kiss was short, and when we parted, we were both red in the face.

"Beverly, I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly. I smiled and pecked him on the cheek. "Of course I will," I responded, walking down the porch and got on my bike, turning back to give a smile to Ben and rode home.

Third person P.O.V

Ben smiled at Bev and got on his bike and rode home. The two teens didn't see the two boys at the window, smiling down at them. "I told you it would work," Stan teased Bill, who earlier said it wouldn't work. "Oh sh-sh-shut u-up Stan," giggled Bill, pecking Stan on the cheek.

"I'm glad you came over Stan, even though you don't celebrate Christmas," Bill whispered, taking Stan's hand. Stan rolled his eyes and kissed Bill's knuckles. "I wouldn't miss spending a day with you and the losers for the world."