Time Travel Pt 2

Bev's P.O.V
I woke up quite early that morning. I woke up at 9:30am. I walked to the kitchen to grab a few snacks and put them in my bag. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. Considering that it was only 9:45am I decided to go for a walk to pass the time.

As I walked a familiar house came into view. I saw Ben at his window reading a book. I smiled and kept walking. Next thing I knew I ended up at the supermarket, looking at energy drinks to bring. That was when I remembered to check the time.

I ran up to the clock at the back of the shop and it said 11:50. Shit shit.
I didn't bring any money with me. But it's Derry, the adults aren't gonna give two fucks whether I stole or not. I tucked the four energy drinks into my jacket and walked out. I looked back and saw that the shopkeeper didn't even notice I left. I practically ran to the Quarry, knowing Ben was going to panic if I wasn't there. I saw the boy come into view and called his name. "Hey, Ben!"

Ben's P.O.V
I turned around to see the red-headed girl running towards me. "Hey, Bev. You ready?" "Yes. I brought a few snacks and energy drinks. You?" I put my bag on the ground and pulled out some clothes. "I was able to find clothes that suited the early 1900s, so I poked around and was able to find the perfect size..for..you," I said sheepishly. Bev blushed and said,"How did you know my size?" "I just guessed. From when the losers came to the Quarry," I felt so embarrassed.
I felt Bev ruffling my hair and took the clothes and walked away behind a tree. "We'll get changed before we go, and we need to make up different names," she said turning around. "I know that you'll probably say no to this but," I said putting on my trousers," How about you take Greta Marsh and I'll take Henry Hanscom?" She came out behind the tree, wearing the clothes, and believe me, she looked radiant. "Fine. But never again am I using that name." "Okay," I said putting on my shirt. "You ready?"

Bev's P.O.V
"As ready as I'll ever be," I said taking the Time-Turner and grabbed my bag. Ben copied my actions, without grabbing the Time-Turner. I held his hand and looked up to see him blushing. "You look adorable when you blush," I stated and he turned 50 shades darker. I turned the time turner 89 times and the world dissolved around us. Next thing I knew we were there. "Derry, 1900," me and Ben said in sync. We looked at each other and walked away from the Quarry, still holding hands.