First kiss

Just to be clear, this is a movie one shot. I don't remember a lot from this scene so some of it will be made up. Also there's very little dialogue in this.

Ben's P.O.V
I just got the worst phone call of my life. Bill just told me IT had taken Beverly. I immediately ran out of my house and grabbed my bike and met up with them in the middle of the road. I saw the rest of the losers. Bill, Eddie, Richie, Stan and Mike, but no Bev.

I had tears in my eyes and I wiped them away quickly before grabbing onto my bar handles and peddled quicker. In no time we made it to Neibolt.
We dropped our bikes but Stan, being Stan, obviously put his stopper up. Bill dropped his bag and gave us all flashlights. We all walked into the house, but Stan stayed behind. Bill turned around and made this speech about "we n-need to stay together. If w-w-we're together, we c-can win." Stan then stepped inside reluctantly and walked behind us with his flashlight. We made our way down towards the Well.

~Time skip to when they see Bev in the air~

We ran through a sewer tunnel to this weird..room. With a mountain of all the missing children, some of them floating around in a circle. "The missing kids," Eddie said. We all looked up and saw Bev in the...air? "Bev, h-how is she in the air?" Eddie questioned, looking around. "We need to get her out of the air," I said.

The others looked at me and gave me a boost. I grabbed Bev's ankle and pulled her down. I grabbed the back of her head and looked into her once blue eyes. Now they were completely white, they were emotionless. "Bev. Bev? BEVERLY?! WHY ISN'T SHE WAKING UP?!?!?" I screamed at the others. Bev's head hung low, I could feel her head hit my arms that were resting on her shoulder. I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

I put my hands behind her head and put our lips together. The kiss lasted about five seconds, and I could hear Richie going "woah" in the background. I pulled away and when I did, Bev took in a deep breath and her eyes returned back to her ocean blue ones. "You're hair is Winter fire, January embers," she said. "My heart burns there too," I finished.

She smiled and we hugged. Then the rest of the losers did, excluding Bill. But I was happy, Bev was alive, and I finally kissed the girl of my dreams. That was until Bev pulled away and said, "Where's Bill?" We all looked around and we saw Bill talking to "Georgie". Oh this is gonna be fun.......