Time Travel Pt 3

Ben's P.O.V
I realized as we were walking, me and Bev were still holding hands. I blushed a bit and we walked to what was the center of Derry, where the theater and the 4th of July parade was. The theater was gone, and what replaced it was a small shop. (A.N I know none of this is real, I'm making it up to what I would think it looked like)

"Must sell candy or something," Bev said. "Yea. I wonder if the library's still here?" Bev laughed. "That's all you think about isn't it?" "I have a love for books," I said but then I remembered something. "Hey, Ben. What's wrong? You've gone quiet," Bev said, letting go of my hand and facing me. "The library. It's where I had my first encounter with....with...," I was cut off with Bev hugging me. She was hugging me. "It's ok, Ben, IT can't get you."

She let go of me and looked me dead in the eyes. "You're right. We're in 1900, he can't remember us." "Or can he?" Bev mumbled before she spotted something. "Ben!" "Yes?" "I found a missing poster!" I ran over to where she was and there it was. A missing poster. The same ones we had. With a 10 year old child on it. "Come on, lets go to the shop," I said.

We walked over and the shopkeeper came over to us. "Hello! What's your name? I've never seen you here before." "I'm Greta Marsh," Bev said. I could see her silently flinch in disgust at the name. "And I'm Henry Hanscom," I said, as truly as I could. The shopkeeper nodded and then walked away. He was a lot like Mr.Keene, the pharmacist. "Wait, I have an idea." "What is it?" Bev asked.

"The barrens should be here. They were said to be abandoned." Bev nodded and we walked to the Barrens.

Time skip to the Barrens

Bev's P.O.V
"Ugh, there's nothing here!" Ben cried in frustration. The Barrens had nothing of use. I groaned and sat on a log. How the hell were we supposed to find anything in this dump? I felt a presence beside me and Ben was rubbing my back. "Wait. Neibolt." "What?" Ben asked. "Neibolt. The house should still be here," I said.

Ben stood up and shouted out, "Beverly Marsh, you are a fucking genius!" I laughed and blushed. "Come on. Let's go now," I said and grabbed Ben's hand and ran all the way to Neibolt. And to our surprise, the house was here. I could feel Ben trembling.

I gripped his hand reassuringly. "Ben I promise I won't let Pennywise cut you again." He smiled. "Thanks Bev." "No problem New Kid on the Block," I said and we walked to the house. In that moment I felt something for Ben. It was kind of the same way I felt about Bill, but stronger. I realized, in that moment, I fell in love with Ben Hanscom. "You're hair is Winter fire, January embers," I said out loud. I was surprised to hear Ben speak. "My heart burns there too." He turned and faced me.

For once in my life, I'll have someone to protect me forever. And that person. Is Ben Hanscom.

A.n: Hey guys. I know this story is very long but I just wanted a little backstory type of thing before they go and fight IT. So I'll see y'all later bye xx