Chapter 3: catching up

•Finn's pov•

I wake up to the sweet rose scent of marceline's hair. Her head is resting on my chest and I lightly stroke her soft hair for a minute until I slowly get up so I don't wake her. I go to the kitchen and open the fridge.
I want to make us some breakfast but everything she has is red, so it's a little tricky.  I finally decide on some strawberries and some red wine.  I pour two glasses and I arrange the strawberries on a plate.

"good morning Marcy." I say as Marceline walks into the kitchen.

"Good morning." Marceline cheerfully says.   "What's all this."  

"I made us some breakfast." I say as She picks up a glass and takes a sip.

"so I need you to do something for me." I say. 

"What do you need Finny." Marcy says.  

"I need you to call pb and make up an some excuse to throw a party tonight so I can surprise everyone." 

"Okay but what kind of excuse?" She asks.

"I don't know.....oh! Tell her that we haven't had a party in a long time and that you think you should have one." I say.

"Okay I'll do it after breakfast." She says.
So after we eat our strawberries and drink our wine she calls pb and sets it up.

"Okay Finn I set it up the party is at 8:00." she says.
"Okay thanks marceline........so tell me what's happened since I left."

"Well let's see...oh! Jake married lady and moved in with her and I started playing concerts again."

"Oh cool I knew Jake would marry lady someday, and congratulation on singing concerts when's your next show?"

"Next week."

"Cool I'll come see you when you play."

"Okay cool so what do you want to do while we wait for the party?" Marcy asks.

"I need to go get some new clothes for the party these are old and worn."

"Okay ill go get dressed and we'll go."

Marceline  floats up stairs for a minute and when she comes back down she's wearing a black denim jacket, combat boots,and skinny jeans. Her electric blue eyes are so beautiful I can't stop looking at them, she's so beautiful.