Chapter 8: old friend

•Finn's pov•

Man I had fun with Marcy last night I think to myself, as I drink a cup of coffee.

"Finn don't forget about my concert tonight." Marceline says as she walks downstairs.

"Okay, I have to go now I've got to get everything ready for tonight." She says as she kisses me goodbye.

"Goodbye Marceline." I say as she walks out the door.

After I finish my cup of coffee I get a Call and I answer it.

"Hello." I say.

"Hey Finn it's me pb." Princess bubblegum says.

"Oh hey pb, what's up?"

"Nothing,I just wanted to know if you wanted to meet for lunch?"

"Okay, where do you want to meet?"

"How about the cafe,  at the corner of main and elm street?"

"Okay I'll be there, what time?"

"12:30?"

"Okay I'll see you then goodbye."

"Okay, goodbye Finn."

I don't want to be late I think to myself so I go upstairs and take a shower, change my clothes, put on some body spray, and walk to the candy kingdom. when I get to the cafe pb is already there.
"Hey Finn!" She says.
"Hey pb what's up?" I say as I sit down in front of her at the table.
"Nothing, I already ordered for us, you know how I hate waiting for food." She says.

"Yeah me too, one time I had to wait three hours for food!" I say.

"Wow! I would've died." She says
"I almost did!" I say with a laugh.

"So how's it been?" She asks.

"Oh it's been good, you know I've been playing video games and taking it easy I'm still getting used to not having danger around every corner I killed a lot of men when I was traveling but, they all did something to deserve it."

"So what's new with you." I ask, trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh just work I'm beginning  to think that I'm a workaholic!" 

"You should take a vacation." I suggest.

"I probably will soon."

"You know I've noticed how grown up you've became." She says as she puts her hands on mine.

"I remember when you had a crush on me and now that you're older I'm beginning to feel the same."  She Said  as she leaned in and kissed me.

(I won't lie the kiss was amazing her lips were so sweet, but I have a girlfriend now and I'm not that kind of guy.)

"I'm so sorry Pb but I don't like you like that anymore, I like you a lot, but as a friend and Me and marceline are dating now.

"Oh I'm so sorry Finn, for kissing you
I-I  thought that you still liked me as more than a friend."  She says embarrassed.

"It's okay and  I won't tell anyone about you kissing me, and by the way your a really good kisser." I say as we both share a laugh.

After We eat I go walk back to Marcy's house.