Chapter 4: shopping

•marceline's pov•

Oh my glob! I think I'm in love with Finn.
I used to just like him like as a friend but the way that he looks at me makes me feel good I feel so safe with him.

"How do you like them?"  Finn says while stepping out of the dressing room.

"I love them!"  I say admiring the black skinny jeans Finn was trying on.

"We better hurry if we are going to get there in time."

"Okay sir I'll take this and everything else I picked out." Finn says to the store clerk. Finn pays and then we rush back to my place.

"I'm going to take a shower okay Marcy?"

"Okay Finn I'll take one after you."

When Finn comes out he is wearing his new clothes, black skinny jeans, black converse high tops, a white tee shirt and a grey bomber jacket. He is so handsome.
We lock eyes for a moment and he smiles at me, I blush and smile back. I almost forget I have to take a shower! Finn goes downstairs and I hop in the shower. When I'm done I change into some shredded black skinny jeans, combat boots, a black lace choker,and a grey tee shirt. I don't have to take my umbrella because it's already dark outside. I go downstairs and me and Finn go out the door. I pick him up and we fly to the candy kingdom.

 I pick him up and we fly to the candy kingdom