Chapter 11: found

•Marceline's pov•

As we approach the island I can see that every thing is in ashes and the smoke is still rising. As we get closer we slowly decend and we land on the beach of the small island. we are all speechless as we walk the streets blackened by Fire. The island is ghost quite the only thing making a sound is the waves crashing against the shore. Death bodies are laying everywhere. I walked around until I saw jake laying in the rubble.

"Hey I found jake!" I yell out to the others. 
Princess bubblegum and lady comes running to me. Pb checks jakes pulse.

"He's alive." pb says.

"Jake......Jake! Wake up Jake." Lady says trying to wake up Jake.

"Oh wow! do I have a headache." Jake says.

"Don't try to get up Jake, just take it    easy." Pb says as she pulls a stethoscope out of her bag and presses it against his chest.

"Where is Finn?" I ask him with a Worried tone in my voice.

"He's over there, he fought the pirates off as long as he could before they got him."   He says as he points to a pile of rubble.
I run over to the pile and start raking away  until I see his face and I rake away the rest and uncover his bloody body. Princess bubblegum runs over and checks his pulse.

"We have to get him to the hospital stat!"  Pb says.

"Lady I'm going with Marceline Jake just needs rest he has a minor concision I'll send a boat to come get you and him." She says as I pick up Pb and Finn and fly us to the candy kingdom.

"Will he live?" I ask pb after she comes out of Finns hospital room.

"It's to soon to tell, he lost a lot of blood, we gave him stitches and he's in a coma we had to put him on life support." She says.

"C-can I see him?" I say trying to hold back tears.

"Yes."

I walk into the dark room. when I see Finn. Tears begin to roll down my cheeks. I walk over to him and lay down beside him in his hospital bed.

"Finn I don't know if you can hear me but I love you, and we'll get through this together." I whisper in his ear as I hold his hand.