Chapter 15: gone again

Marceline's Pov•

      After my concert I went by the
Squeez-E-mart and picked up some strawberry ice cream for Finn, it was his favorite.

Almost every night we would share some together it was my favorite part of the day

After I paid for the ice cream I floated back home in the moonlight.

When I got back home Finn wasn't on the couch anymore,

"he probably went upstairs to bed."

So I put the ice cream up in the fridge and went upstairs to join him. But he wasn't in bed. 

"I wonder where he went."  I said to myself.

I picked up my phone and an sent him a text.

But I was so tired i didn't wait for a response I just fell asleep I woke up the next day feeling relaxed with Finn behind me and his arms around me it felt so nice and warm I almost didn't want to get up

"Hey Finn, where were you last night." I said turning to face him in bed while letting out a yawn and rubbing my eyes.

"Oh......uuuuu I was with Jake." 
I could always tell when he was lying.
Whenever he lied to me he would always look down. He was so honest he couldn't lie. Cutie.

"You know you're a terrible liar right? Come on Finn, where were you." I said giving him my pouty face.

"Well, I didn't want to tell you but I've been trying to find the group of pirates that almost killed me and Jake."

"What! Finn why'd you keep that from me!" I asked.

"I was afraid that you would worry to much about me and you couldn't focus on your music Marcy."

"Finn, if we are going to make this relationship work we need to be honest and open with each other. Okay?"

"Okay Marcy. I'm sorry."

"Its okay Finn. Well What did you find out?"

"I found out where they dock their ships. In a cave on an island. I was planning to attack  tonight."

"What!....Finn you know as well as I do that you can't beat them alone. you need me and Jake and pb to help you."

he just looked at me and smiled. Cutie.

"Okay Marcy you've convinced me I guess I didn't think it through."

"And Finn....I love you."

"I love you too Marceline."

I leaned in and we kissed each other for a few minutes and then Finn reached around and grabbed my ass.

"Oooh!" I sqeeled.
We both shared a laugh and continued making out for a few minutes until Finn pulled away.

"Well if we're going to do this tonight we better start planning!"