Chapter 10: missing

•Marceline's Pov•

"Good morning Finn." I say while still hugging him in bed.

"Good morning Marcy." Finn says half asleep.

"Finn, I've been thinking about something and I want to ask you." I say to him.

"What is it." He asks.

"I know we've only been together for four months but I've never felt closer to anyone and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to move in with me. I feel lonely when you're not here."

"Yeah, I would like that Marceline  I feel lonely too without bmo and Jake living with me anymore." He says as he kisses the top of my head.

"I'm going out with Jake today." He says as he hugs me.

"Where are you going?"

"Me and Jake are going to help a kingdom on a island a mile off the north coast. They have been attacked by some pirates  lately and we are going to help them design some stone forts to protect themselves. We will be back late tonight." Finn says now getting out of bed to go take a shower.

After Finn takes a shower he brushes his teeth and puts on clothes.

"Goodbye Finn" I say as I  kiss him goodbye.

"Hey Marcy would you go get my duffle bag back at my treehouse?"

"Of course sweetie" I say as I kiss him goodbye again.

After Finn leaves. I go upstairs and take a shower and I get dressed. I grab a umbrella as I float out the door, and I fly to Finns treehouse and I grab his bag when I get back I watch a movie And I eat dinner. Afterwards I go upstairs and take a nap. When I wake up its 1:00 am and Finn isn't in bed He should be home by now. I don't think much about it until I wake up the next morning and Finn still isn't home. I try to call his cellphone but he doesn't answer. If Finn had to stay another day he would have called. Something must be wrong. I call Jakes cellphone but he doesn't answer either that's when I really get concerned. I have to call lady and see if she knows where they are.

"Hey lady it's Marcy, I was worried about Finn and Jake. Finn said he would be home last night but he never came back." I ask.

"I don't know where they are either I called both of them." She says concerned.

"We need to go look for them I'll ask pb to help us and I'll meet you in 30 minutes at your place." I hang up the phone and I call pb.

"Hey pb this is Marceline, Finn and Jake are missing and I need your help finding them; can you meet me at lady's house so we can go search for them?"

"Of course! I'll see you there."

I go to lady's house and pb is already there and lady filled her in on the details.

Jump on my back lady says to pb in Korean. I fly beside lady and pb and we head to the island.

"I hope Finn is okay!" I say

"He will be Marceline he probably just doesn't get cell service on the island." Princess bubblegum says.

"I hope so!" I say worried.