Chapter 13: home

marceline's Pov•

"Good morning Marceline."  I hear Someone say to me in the quiet hospital room. I slowly open my eyes and see Finn, we are facing each other on the hospital bed.

"I thought I would never see you again."  Finn says.

"Oh Finn!" I say while hugging him.
How long have you been awake?"

"I woke up two hours ago, I didn't want to wake you so I let you sleep."

"I really missed hearing your voice Finn, I thought you were going to die!"

"Pb told me that you had to turn me into a vampire to save me and I wanted to thank you, I know that it was a hard decision for you to make."
He says as I gaze into his eyes.

Finn's skin has turned pale, and his once golden locks have now turned raven black. I slowly comb my finger through his soft hair. I didn't think it was possible but somehow he is even more sexy than before. I lean in and kiss him, just then princess bubblegum walks in on us.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I just came to check on Finn. I see he's awake."

Pb pulls out a stethoscope and presses it to his chest, 

"Thats good his heart rate is normal." 

She then takes some blood samples and examines his chest where his sword wounds were once were.

"Well it looks like you've made a full recovery over night. I thought It would have taken at least two days. But since you have fully recovered you can go back home, although I do recommend taking it easy for a couple of days."

"Ok princess, and thanks for taking care of me."

"Your welcome Finn, that's what friends are for, well I'll see you two later goodbye."

"Goodbye princess."  We both say.

"Marceline I'm so grateful to have a girlfriend like you who would stay with me all those many weeks, I love you so much."

"Oh Finn I love you too there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you!"

I kiss him once more before I hand him a change of clothes and an umbrella.

"It's sunny out you might want to change out of your hospital gown."

After Finn changed we left the hospital and walk back to my house.

"I brought all of your stuff to our home and I hung up all of your clothes in the closet." I say as I unlock the front door.

"Okay, thanks, I'm going to go take a shower."  Finn says as he walks into the bathroom.

"Do you mind if I join you." I say in a sexy voice as I watch him undress.

"I would love that Marcy."
He says as he pulls me into the bathroom and kisses me.