Chapter 18: the suprise

•Finn's pov•

It has been only two days since I won the ring in the gladiator tournament,  and I can't wait to give it to her. I'm planning on giving it to her tonight. I think to myself as I admire the skillfully crafted ring.
I hear marceline walking Down the stairs and I hastily stuff it back into my pocket.

"Hey marceline. I have a surprise for you." I tell her.

"Oh really, what is it?" she asks as she as she walks up and sits beside me on the couch.

"You'll just have wait to find out." 

"Pretty Please." She says as she gives me her puppy dog eyes.

"Well if you come with me I'll show you." I tell her.

I take Marcy by the hand and we take a short walk to a clearing in the forest. Where I had already prepared a picnic. I had set a candlelight dinner on an old wooden table.

"Do you remember this place?" I ask her.

"Of course I do Finn, it's the place where you first told me that you loved me!"

She wraps her arms around me and kisses me.

"So what's your surprise?" I ask her.

"I'll tell you after dinner." She says.

"Well I have something to tell you after dinner too." I tease. we gaze into each other eyes. She looks down when she started to blush.

I pull out a chair for Marcy and we sit down to a table full of food. We feasted on cranberries, Apples, wine, strawberries and many more red foods.
After dinner I put an album on a record player that I had brought and we slow danced under the moonlight. The cool July breeze rustled the tall grass and the crickets were chirping; It was so romantic.

After we finish dancing we both sat down at the table to rest.

"Marceline...I-I love you so much and I always will! You have always been supportive... You spent countless days and nights in the hospital and you saved my life!"

I say as I get down on one knee and pull out the ring I had been saving.

"I want to be with you forever Marceline....Would you marry me?"

She gasped and immediately replied with "yes!!!!"

She leaped from her chair and wrapped her arms around me. And whispered into my ear.

"I love you so much Finn............and
I-I'm pregnant!"

I was shocked....I pulled away from her so I could look her in the eyes.

"Are you serious!" I asked enthusiastically.

"Yes." She said as she nodded her head and smiled at me.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a dad!
I love you Marceline!" I say as I put the ring on her finger and kiss her once more.

The end
Or is it?