0x8

Lauren now sat in a pair of boxers and a sports bra as (Y/N) remained seated on the bed in the clothes she arrived in. God how she wished to be in different clothes rather than the leather high waisted shorts, bralette and see through shirt she was in.

Lauren cleared her throat sitting on the bed again.

"So..." She began.

"So..." (Y/N) said.

"You have a penis." (Y/N) stated, still questioning how it was possible.

"Yep... That I do." Lauren replied, fiddling with her hands. She'd never had this talk with someone before and it was to say in the least, uncomfortable.

"I'm gunna need a little more than that Laur. Like how? And why didn't I see it before?" (Y/N) questioned.

Lauren sighed before answering her questions. "I was born intersex and with me being the alpha it worked out perfectly. Now I'm able to mate you and produce pups. If I were mated to a male this would've been worse and more uncomfortable. We wouldn't have been able to have pups, but I am mated to you and it works.

Honestly I am also glad you are my mate. You are so beautiful and amazing. You've been so understanding over the past couple of days and I am grateful." Lauren said, reaching out and talking the other girls hand in hers.

"As for why you didn't see it, I keep it hidden in my human form and in my wolf form it is covered by my sheath. Essentially it is a layer of skin and fur that covers my penis and once I become aroused, my penis will come out of my sheath and well, yeah." Lauren mumbled bashfully.

"Do you hate it?" Lauren asked, quickly expanding on her question by adding, "I mean are you disgusted by... me?" She asked fearfully.

(Y/N) shook her head. "I don't hate it and I'm not disgusted by it. A tad surprised but I understand. Besides, you're right. It does work out well, being mated to a female has its advantages afterall." (Y/N) joked causing Lauren to laugh slightly.

"Besides, I'm bi so it works out well. Especially considering I lean more towards the girls side of things. But the way I see it, you'll care for me and be just as affectionate as I am, if not more, and you'll be able to take me like a man. Best of both worlds, right?"(Y/N) said, making Lauren feel better about the whole situation as she nodded her head in agreeance.

"Good! Now that that's out of the way, kinda, can we eat? I'm starving!" (Y/N) exclaimed just as her stomach began making whale noises, causing the she-wolf to burst out laughing.

"Of course beautiful. You're 100% right about everything and I'll make you breakfast as a thank-you. Now what would you like?" Lauren asked as she stared at her mate, happy that the moon goddess paired them together. She understood why now.

"BACON!" The Australian scream before adding, "Maybe scrambled eggs and toast too please!" at a lower level to her original outburst.

Not 10 seconds later however, Dinah, Normani and Ally burst through the door looking alarmed as they whipped their heads around looking for any danger.

"What's going on? We heard screaming." Ally said after seeing no threat.

"(Y/N) was just telling me what she wanted for breakfast and got a little excited." Lauren said laughing as (Y/N) sat a blushing mess.

"And? What'd she want?" Dinah asked, her hunger clearly getting the better of her.

"Mainly bacon with eg-" (Y/N) was cut off as Normani and Dinah screamed, "BACON!" before doing a little dance together. "-gs and toast..." (Y/N) finished, glad she wasn't the only one happy at the thought of bacon.

Lauren and Ally just rolled their eyes. "Bacon it is." Lauren declared, cheers erupting from (Y/N), Normani and Dinah.

"Ally would you mind running to the shops? I have a feeling we will need 6 times the amount we have in the fridge." Lauren said, finishing with a slight chuckle as (Y/N) buried her face into the girls chest as she gave a her a hug, saying "thank-you", over and over again.

"Anything for you." Lauren mumbled into her mates hair as she kissed the top of her head.

This caused the Australian to look up at the other girl, soon realising how close they were to each other. At the closeness (Y/N) realised they were yet to have an actual proper first kiss. She glanced down at Laurens lips and began to feel the pressure.

Deciding to lean her forehead against her mate instead, Lauren rubbed their noses together causing her to laugh.

Watching the moment Ally decided to usher the other two girls out of the room to give them some space.

"Why we gotta g-" Dinah hollar, only to get cut off my Normani's hand covering her mouth as she got dragged away.

"I've waited for you for so long." Lauren mumbled.

"Really? I honestly didn't think you were real. I was thinking I was going crazy after seeing a wolf in my dreams everytime for the better half of 2 years." (Y/N) mumbled back, her breath hitting Laurens lips as their foreheads remained together.

"Come with me to this charity concert tonight? Please? I don't want to leave you here." Lauren pleaded after a while, causing (Y/N) to give in almost instantly.

"Okay, I'll go with you Lo." (Y/N) said.

After that they remained seated, close together as they enjoyed the others company. The silence that filled the room not awkward nor uncomfortable but peaceful and comforting. It wasn't until Dinah hollered through the house that the bacon was ready, did the both of them get up and make their way to the kitchen downstairs.

Both staving for the greasy goodness that came from pigs, bacon!