2x6

'Lauren?....Lauren....Lauren!' Camila linked impatiently while nudging her Alpha with her nose.

She had found (Y/N) and Lauren still in there wolf form out in a field, 3 kilometers away from the house.

Lauren yawned and lifted her head, (Y/N) stirring before rolling over and continuing to sleep.

'What Camila?' Lauren asked hasily.

'The Carpenters have arrived. Sabrina and Sarah will be waiting for you in the dining room once we arrive as breakfast has been served.' Camila informed her, (Y/N)s ears twitching at the mention of food as the she wolf continued to sleep.

'Fuck... Alright let's get going. I didn't make a kill last night so I'm starving.' Lauren told her Beta before getting up and stretching.

'Come on Pup, time to go home.' Lauren told (Y/N) while nudging the side on her neck. (Y/N) just grumbled and rolled onto her stomach, streatching her legs out as she yawned.

'Do we have to?' The Australian whined.

'Yes Pup, we have to welcome some pack members home, then we have to start looking for a house nearby...' Lauren linked solely to her mate so her Beta wouldn't know about the move.

At that news (Y/N) seemed to perk up, standing up and trotting ahead of the two while Lauren chuckled to herself, soon catching up to her mate.

After a few minutes all three was walking side by side as (Y/N) and Lauren would often nudge one another with Lauren sneaking in the occasional lick of the cheek.

'Lauren stopppppp,' (Y/N) whined when Lauren licked her again.

'Aww come on Pup. I was deprived of kisses for two days, don't be shy just because Camila is here.' Lauren teased as (Y/N) turned away from the two and looked over Lauren, Camila glaring at her Alpha.

Soon the three were home, (Y/N) running to the backyard as soon as the smell of bacon, pancakes, sausages, waffles and eggs hit her nose

'Make way, coming though, hungry wolf here!' (Y/N) linked, running into the kitchen as she weaved through Normani and Dinah only to be faced with an unimpressed Ally.

"(Y/N) (Y/M/N) get outside right now! No wolfs are allowed in my kitchen and you've just gone and scratched up my hardwood floors." Ally scolded as (Y/N) retraced her steps with her head hung low.

'Loooooooo, how do I change back. I'm hungry and Ally wont let me inside.' (Y/N) sulked to her mate.

'Calm down Pup, just imaging your human form, two legs, less furry.' Lauren told her while joking around.

Taking a breath and closing her eyes, (Y/N) did just that, highly motivated by the smell of Allys cooking.

After a few seconds (Y/N) opened her eyes to be met by a, very naked Lauren, who was eyeing her up and down.

Looking down (Y/N) found herself on two legs (also naked), but smiled, she changed back.

"I did it! I did it!" (Y/N) cheered, jumping up and down before hugging Lauren.

"I'm so proud of you!" Lauren exclaimed, hugging her mate closer before picking up 2 blankets and wrapping them around herself and (Y/N).

"Now let's go get some food, huh?" Lauren asked, smiling as (Y/N)s head whipped around before bolting to the door as she had momentarily forgotten about Allys cooking.

Racing back into the kitchen (Y/N) stood on the other side of the bench, Ally looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Food now?" (Y/N) asked hopeful as Ally chuckled.

"Food now." Ally confirmed, handing her a full plate of her favourites.

"Thank you Allysus!" (Y/N) cheered, walking to the dining room before digging into her food. Lauren seated beside her with her own.

"Sabrina, Sarah. Good to have you back." Lauren said, greeting her pack members before starting to eat as well.

"Good to be back Alpha." Sabrina responded, taking a sip of her juice.

As if seeming to realise they weren't the only ones at the table, (Y/N) looked up from her plate to see who Lauren was talking to. Stopping mid chew as her eyes widened. Swallowing her mouthful (Y/N) looked from Lauren to Sabrina, to Sarah and back to Lauren.

"That's Sabrina Carpenter..." (Y/N) mumbled to Lauren who chuckled and patted her mates thigh.

"Yes it is. Are you going to say 'hi' or fangirl?" Lauren asked smirking.

"I don't fangirl..." (Y/N) said looking down slightly as the three girls at the table laughed.

Clearing her throat slightly, (Y/N) looked up from her lashes, shyly. As (Y/E/C) met electric blue (Y/N) looked down blushing.

"H-hi..." (Y/N) stuttered. 'So stupid, I can't believe I stuttered!' (Y/N) thought, causing Lauren to stifle a laugh.

"Hello Luna," Sabrina greeted softly to the shy girl.

(Y/N) smiled, satisfied with the interaction as she slowly began to eat again, Lauren and the Carpenters discussing living arrangements and new music.

"Yeah, I just brought out Alien with Jonas and my album is all set. Sarah and I have the set in its order and songs chosen and recorded, now its a waiting game." Sabrina told Lauren and she nodded, eating her pancakes.

"That's great, Sab, Sarah too." Lauren said, including both sisters into her praise. "The girls an I have actually decided to go on hiatus to divide pack work and our music." Lauren said like it was no big dead and she kept eating.

"What!" (Y/N) yelled, choking on her breakfast. Lauren put her cutlery down and handed (Y/N) her juice while rubbing her mates back as (Y/N) coughed.

"Hiatus?! What does that even mean, are you breaking up!" (Y/N) exclaimed after her coughing fit.

"No, we're not breaking up. For right now we are going to seperate as a group and delegate responsibilities. Since you're here now things are going to be changing. We have to have the Luna ceremony still, but you're the Luna and I'm the Alpha. I have to take charge now more than ever and we have to start working on our family." Lauren explained.

"You're more important to me than my singing career (Y/N), besides I won't stop singing, I just also won't be doing it 24/7." Lauren said, Sabrina, Sarah and her laughing at how true that could be.

"Shit... Your fans are going to hate me." (Y/N) mumbled as Lauren smirked, Ally storming into the room.

"(Y/N)! No swearing! What are we?" Ally asked as (Y/N) hung her head in shame.

"Werewolves, not swearwolves..." (Y/N) told Ally, Ally smiling in victory, satisfied with (Y/N)s response as the rest of the table was howling in laughter.